[SOLVED] Can't Find Where To Translate Some Words On Product Page

Hi everyone and thanks for taking time to read my post

I added prestashop via godaddy, and everything is going fine, I installed a good theme and starter working on it, then I added the translation for prestashop, and started to translate the theme via Localisation ---- translation. But After translating all the words. I can't find some words or phrase. 

293btxu.jpg

Just to tell everyone, It's my first time with Prestashop and I am so new. Please explain for a beginner. Thank you

post-1217893-0-75475300-1458314165_thumb.png

Edited by oussama1000 (see edit history)

Hi again, I see No one faced this problem before. So I found an escaping trick.

To do it.

1- Inspect the element and try to find the unique class.

2- download all your website files for your computer.

3- Use a tool to search your files. (in my case, I am using programm called fileseek).

4- Find the file, usually for my case. a .tpl file.

5- Find all the ( l s=' )  using (CTRL + F) and edit the word in english to the language your want.

6- Save, and thats all.

Have a nice day// night

All the translations you are searching for you will find on tab "Localization -> Translations -> Front office translations -> YOUR THEME -> select language to be translated. All them are on block PRODUCT - 62 expresssions

Perhaps your theme is missing some variables and you cannot translate them, than in this case simply copy the native/standard language to the theme in use as riras told you.