How Do I Get Help Or A Response From Prestashop Regarding A Purchase?

I bought the Sage Pay + Go module which Prestashop developed almost a month ago, my site was being upgraded at the time so paid Prestashop to install it in the hope it would let my developer would be able to focus on other changes.

My developer has now finished her work but PRESTASHOP HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETE the installation of one of their own modules since I bought it on February the 27th. This means my site has had to be offline as we cannot accept payments and I have phoned Prestashop around 10 times leaving messages but NOBODY HAS CALLED ME BACK. I have e-mailed around 10 times too and been ignored too.

The person supposedly doing the installation has told me to get Sage to do certain things but Sage say he must do these things so he can test the module works. When I reply to his e-mails I get no reply for a few days at a time.

I have asked Prestashop to refund me so I can buy a module which may work and so I can ask my developer to do the install because the Prestashop guy doesn't seem to know what he's doing and will not communicate with me regarding the progress (or lack of) with an install which means we can function or not as a business.

I have 6 sites running Prestashop and was advised by some UK web developers to switch to other software because they had more experience with it but I chose to stick to Prestashop because I like it, by not taking their advice I have done NO BUSINESS FOR 3 WEEKS THANKS TO PRESTASHOP BEING UNABLE TO INSTALL ONE OF THEIR OWN MODULES AND NOT CARING ENOUGH ABOUT THE CUSTOMER TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME.

I don't know what I'm going to do or how to get help - I will go out of business soon if I don't get help rapidly and am now seeking legal advice regarding taking legal action against Prestashop for loss of earnings due to their inability to complete a task which they have advertised as being a run of the mill job.