Scammed In Prestashop Addons

__fito__

Hello,

more than a month ago we bought the SOCIAL LOCKER FOR COUPON module in Prestashop Addons. The module does not work at all, after contacting the developer, he indicated that he will send a working version, but the version he sent did not work either. Since then, the developer has keep us waiting for more than a month, saying that shortly we will send a correct version, but he does not send us anything. In this last week he is not answering my messages. It's a scam. I have purchased 28 Addons modules without any problems, but this SOCIAL LOCKER is a scam.
I tried to talk to the team Prestashop Addons, but the phone leaves you waiting forever unanswered. What can I do?. As a client of Prestashop Addons I feel completely unprotected, I can not have an answer.

Edited by __fito__ (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for a sollution about this issue. I got a response from addons team, they told me to wait for 3 days to response from developer. And then I got response from developer asking to wait for 5 days to got a working version of the module. I waited for more than 7 days and I am in the same situation. Developer doesn´t send anything.

Then I decided to write again to Addons team, I am still waiting for response 3 days...

We are still without a solution of this. It´s more than a week since last response from Addons team. They told me that they where going to send our issue to the team in charge of developers in Addons. Since then, we don´t have any news about it. Today I wrote prestashop add ons team again.

It´s almost 2 months since we bought SOCIAL LOCKER FOR COUPON module in Addons market and they didn´t send us a working version of the module. Developer don´t answer our messages and we have to wait more than a week for each answer from prestahop Addons team.

So, still in the state of: "SCAMMED IN PRESTASHOP ADDONS!"