Need Upgrade Help Going From 1.5.2 To 1.6.1

betyonfire

I'm looking for someone to help upgrade a store with about 1000 products and several modules. I'm going to set up a development area for the upgrade so all the bugs can get worked out and then we'll need to redo the upgrade on the live site. 

I'm going to be creating the a custom theme based on the default bootstrap theme in 1.6.1, but may need some help. Would like to see rough estimates for this work in any PMs. 

Thanks,

Michelle

We are a team of PrestaHeroes and can review and provide correct feedback and changes that will  exceed your expectations.  We do full upgrade of your back office and install configure high quality theme for 'best in class' visitor experience.  We have done more upgrades and front  office configurations than  any team on the planet!

For fast free affordable flat rate quote visit support.prestaheroes.com

logo.png

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)

Are there reasons not to use the default theme with PrestaShop 1.6? I have a very specific design that I need to create, so I'll need to modify any theme that i use. It was fairly simple to work with the default them in 1.5 and I was assuming it would be the same with 1.6. But maybe not? I do think Bootstrap is a great base to work with.

Are there reasons not to use the default theme with PrestaShop 1.6? I have a very specific design that I need to create, so I'll need to modify any theme that i use. It was fairly simple to work with the default them in 1.5 and I was assuming it would be the same with 1.6. But maybe not? I do think Bootstrap is a great base to work with.

The specific reason is a quality paid theme offers a very 'rich' tool set allowing you to create high quality visitor experience.  You can then using these tools create your look and feel design specific configurations.

Note: default-theme..it's a great starter base so we can review build category/products/meta.  then when catalog built, shipping taxes all that real work....when that is ready we can think of how to make our competitors now sleep so well at night when we release front office that makes theirs look, dated. :)