Which Live Chat Software Is The Best?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using Zopim on my website. It works very well.

i heard many good things about it but i also see very bad mobile app reviews while i really need it :/

Hi!

I can warmly recommend you this one:  http://addons.prestashop.com/en/18967-live-chat-pro-helpdesk-responsive.html

Best regards

MacRoy

On a first look it looks good. Do they have mobile app so I will be able to talk with my customers from my iphone or ipad?

Hi electricd3v! I know that I am not objective so I'm not gonna tell you that we are the best (it's true, we are! haha) and instead of that I will give you this revieiw link: http://live-chat-support-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Cheers,

Adam

Thanks for this link! I didn't even thought that there are so many solutions on the market :/ quite hard choice.

I also use Zopim -- works well and since we are a small store we get away with the free package.

I don't need or use the mobile app so can't give much insight there. The few times I used it was fine but my phone got hot and battery life was really bad. The app has been updated several times since I last used it but I have no need for it so have not tested more recent versions.

I also use Zopim -- works well and since we are a small store we get away with the free package.

I don't need or use the mobile app so can't give much insight there. The few times I used it was fine but my phone got hot and battery life was really bad. The app has been updated several times since I last used it but I have no need for it so have not tested more recent versions.

Than I'm gonna check it out on my own. Thank you. They have some trial for higher packages? 

We use tawk.to and find it excellent

Thanks for your reply but I look only for premium paid solutions. I heard a lot about their security issues and I don't want to take any risk. I am kind of security-freak. Anyway I really appreciate your reply

Well I can compare it only to zopim mobile app (their service is really good but their app really suck) and it's awesome. I never had any issues but I also can't compare it to others.

I see... so let's get back to livechat - css customization is available in every package?

nope. You get access to css customization in regular plan and all above. And it's worth to tell that even in regular plan you can unbrand your chat.

That looks very good. Other softwares offer unbranded chat for very high prices so 30$ is worth it i guess.

Consider LiveAgent. It has many unsuspected abilities.

Thanks tuk66! Do they have mobile app?

• 6 months later...

Don't use tawk.to, their customer service was horrible, they didn't even know what Prestashop was when I contacted them for help.  Zopim Chat was super easy to install, and the interface is very friendly.  HIGHLY recommend Zopim chat.