This module has been awarded as PrestaShop's Favorite One Page checkout module and has more than 5000 Downloads and 290+ Five Stars ratings.

Click here to buy full version.

Check Demo here

Features list:

1. Inbuilt Social login options (Facebook and Google)
  2. Inbuilt Mailchimp integration
  3. Inbuilt Ship2pay.
  4. Option to hide or show any address field
  5. Option to make any field mandatory or optional.
  6. 3 Checkout design
  7. Option to add custom CSS, js and html
  8. Drag and drop feature to sort fields and blocks
  9. Options to add banners
  10. Options to change color to match with your theme.
  11. Mobile responsive and Multi store compatible
  12. Compatible with all themes, shipping and payment methods
  13. SSL compatible
  14. Inline validation with green tick and red cross mark.
  15. Option to change shipping and payment method name and image.

1.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.png

Edited by Knowband Plugins (see edit history)
  • Like 1

The free version is very poor.

Free version of our module doesn't provide you any customization option. It is useful for those who want to use our checkout page design and also for those who want to try our module first before buying the paid version.

Its working and design is exactly the same as in paid version. We also provide support for this free module. In case someone face any issue with it, we fix his/her issue without charging any cost.

Hello

V1.6.1.4

It is error pop-up message when customer put in email then password and hit enter, but it is find when click on button to login.

Products in cart unable to change quantity.

Thank you.

Hello

V1.6.1.4

It is error pop-up message when customer put in email then password and hit enter, but it is find when click on button to login.

Products in cart unable to change quantity.

Thank you.

Could you please contact us so that we can check the issue and can fix it on your store.

Hello:

I think a very interesting module but it does not work . It gives a 500 error in the identification process and have not been able to continue .

Thank you very much and greetings

Hello:

I think a very interesting module but it does not work . It gives a 500 error in the identification process and have not been able to continue .

Thank you very much and greetings

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please contact us so that we can check and fix the issue. We will not charge you any cost for this support.

Hi there,

first of all tks for your module that looks amazing also in the free version!

One problem:

i have two languages, IT as default and EN as second one.

When i confirm an order, both with Bankwire or Cheque, with default language IT give me an error at the validation, even if the order get completed:

Errore - Il file della lingua è mancante per: it (i have checked and the language file are ok on payments module and on supercheckout module)

No problem if i switch to EN, everything works smoothly

Ps 1.6.1.7 on development (localhost)

Any suggestion how to solve?

Tks in advance!

Hi there,

first of all tks for your module that looks amazing also in the free version!

One problem:

i have two languages, IT as default and EN as second one.

When i confirm an order, both with Bankwire or Cheque, with default language IT give me an error at the validation, even if the order get completed:

Errore - Il file della lingua è mancante per: it (i have checked and the language file are ok on payments module and on supercheckout module)

No problem if i switch to EN, everything works smoothly

Ps 1.6.1.7 on development (localhost)

Any suggestion how to solve?

Tks in advance!

We have tried to replicate this issue on our side but such issue is not coming. Could you please contact us so that we can check the issue at your end.

I have installed it (free version)_ on Prestashop 1.7 but it did not work.

Can you advise?

Our "One Page Checkout" module is not yet compatible with Prestashop 1.7.

We have started the implementation and will update this post as soon as implementation is finished.

• Like 1

Our "One Page Checkout" module is not yet compatible with Prestashop 1.7.

We have started the implementation and will update this post as soon as implementation is finished.

Thank you for your reply.

Im still interested your module. Can you let me know after updated 1.7?

Thank you for your reply.

Im still interested your module. Can you let me know after updated 1.7?

Sure, we will let you know. We have already converted our One Page checkout module for PS 1.7 (Development version). Once 1.7 version is launched officially, we will test our module on it and will launch new version soon on Addons store. We will also notify you about the same :)

Hello,

Will I be able to use PayPal Advanced with this MOD?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, Paypal advance works fine with our module. We recommend you to try free version of our module first, in case you face some issue, please contact us to get the issue fixed.

Hi Knowband,

I've just installed the free version of your module and everything seemed fine until tried to complete an order and make the payment using PayPal. The progress bar stops at 80%, but nothing happens even if I let the script run. I don't get any error message either or any kind of response that help me to know what is the problem or where to find it to solve it.

Any idea?

Hi Knowband,

I've just installed the free version of your module and everything seemed fine until tried to complete an order and make the payment using PayPal. The progress bar stops at 80%, but nothing happens even if I let the script run. I don't get any error message either or any kind of response that help me to know what is the problem or where to find it to solve it.

Any idea?

Thank you for your interest in our module.

Could you please edit following file:

modules/supercheckout/views/js/front/supercheckout.js

Search for 

$('#paypal_payment_form').submit();

replace it with

$('#paypal_payment_form_payment').submit();

Let us know if it doesn't help.

• Like 1

Search for 

replace it with

You're pretty awesome! But I'm sure you already knew it.

Thanks a lot, worked great. Looking to purchase the full version of this module :)

• Like 1

You're pretty awesome! But I'm sure you already knew it.

Thanks a lot, worked great. Looking to purchase the full version of this module :)

Yes, we already knew it. We have fixed this bug in paid version a few days ago and will include it in free version too.

The issue was coming because Paypal has changed payment form in its new module version therefore, we had to modify our code to in order to trigger their logic.

• Like 1

KnowBand, one last thing:

If I use any module that is hooked to the $HOOK_SHOPPING_CART in the supercheckout.tpl, the min-height in the left and right columns sets too high. Ex: I added a gift module and the min-height changed from 520px to 2296px. Any idea about this?

KnowBand, one last thing:

If I use any module that is hooked to the $HOOK_SHOPPING_CART in the supercheckout.tpl, the min-height in the left and right columns sets too high. Ex: I added a gift module and the min-height changed from 520px to 2296px. Any idea about this?

We need to check the issue, could you please contact us with your website url so that we can check and fix the issue.

Search for 

replace it with

Hello!

I'm having problems with my other two payment methods: Aplazame and Sofort. 

Any general rule for all the payment methods?

Thanks!

Hello!

Thanks!

Hi,

There are no general rule for all the payment methods as such.

We need to check the issue, could you please contact us with your website url so that we can check and fix the issue.

Hello!

Thanks!

Hello , My friend had the same problem as you, he ask her access code from her site to tell her I can not do anything for you..? (Module 100 euros) The poor person touches the RSA  :(

Edited by Soyons zen (see edit history)

Hi,

There are no general rule for all the payment methods as such.

Hello,

My website doesn't have it active right now, as it's a real website. The problem is the same I told you. It stops in 80%.

Can we set a specific day and time to activate the module and be able to do the test?

Regards

Hello,

My website doesn't have it active right now, as it's a real website. The problem is the same I told you. It stops in 80%.

Can we set a specific day and time to activate the module and be able to do the test?

Regards

Hello , Same problem Even online ' Module Bug '

Hello,

Regards

Hello , Same problem Even online ' Module Bug '

Hi,

Yes, Kindly share the website details along with the credentials in which you are facing the issues, so that we can look into the issue and get it fixed for you.

Also, specify the date and time to test the module.

On 23/03/2016 at 7:44 AM, Knowband Plugins said:

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please contact us so that we can check and fix the issue. We will not charge you any cost for this support.

This module has so many issues and as soon as the free service period 3 months is over and to have more technical service from them, you need to pay for almost the equivalent amount of the module price.  

On 15/03/2016 at 5:47 AM, Knowband Plugins said:

This module has been awarded as Prestashop Favorite one page checkout module and has more than 1000 Downloads and 215+ Five Stars ratings.

Click here to buy full version.

Click here to download Knowband's Checkout module Free version.

Check Demo here

Paid version is now compatible with Prestashop v 1.7

Features list:

1. Inbuilt Social login options (Facebook and Google)
  2. Inbuilt Mailchimp integration
  3. Inbuilt Ship2pay.
  4. Option to hide or show any address field
  5. Option to make any field mandatory or optional.
  6. 3 Checkout design
  7. Option to add custom CSS, js and html
  8. Drag and drop feature to sort fields and blocks
  9. Options to add banners
  10. Options to change color to match with your theme.
  11. Mobile responsive and Multi store compatible
  12. Compatible with all themes, shipping and payment methods
  13. SSL compatible
  14. Inline validation with green tick and red cross mark.
  15. Option to change shipping and payment method name and image.

1.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.png

This module has so many different issues and as soon as the free service period 3 months is over and to have more technical service from them, you need to pay for almost the equivalent amount of the module price.  

18 hours ago, chloris said:

This module has so many different issues and as soon as the free service period 3 months is over and to have more technical service from them, you need to pay for almost the equivalent amount of the module price.  

Hi Chloris,

Please contact our support team if you are facing any issue with the One Page Checkout module. If the support period has been expired then we will recommend you to purchase the Zen option for the module. 

The One Page Checkout, Social Login & Mailchimp Module has 2500+ downloads and 280+, 5 Star ratings.

One Page Checkout Module Change Log:

1) GDPR Compliance: The One Page Checkout Module is compatible with the Official Prestashop GDPR module.

2) Translations for Turkish and Ukrainian languages.

3) Payment Method Patches for moipv2, djtalmoip, payone, paylikepayment, oxipayprestashop, cmcicpaiement, rodpaypayment, zarinpalwg, zarinpalzg.

The One Page Checkout module is compatible with Multiple Shipping and Payment methods:

Shipping Methods:

• Mondial Relay
  • So Colissimo
  • Ulozenka Delivery
  • Zasielkovn Delivery
  • LP Express 24 Delivery
  • Paczkomaty InPost
  • Zasilkovna
  • Poczta Polska (owppoczta)
  • Webshipr
  • Paczka w Ruchu

Payment methods:

• PayPal
  • Advanced Paypal
  • Authorize.ne AIM
  • Boleto
  • PayU
  • Stripe
  • Sage Pay
  • Mobilpay
  • Ogone
  • Pago Facil
  • ePay
  • ccAvenue
  • Quickpay
  • Firstdata
  • Paysera
  • Braintree
  • Moneybookers
  • Mercado Pago
  • Redsys
  • 2Checkout

If your Payment Method works with default checkout of Prestashop but not with Super Checkout, we will fix the same for FREE within a valid support period.

New version v5.0.4 is now available for the One Page Checkout Module. 
Changelog: 
[ADD] Feature in Admin panel to display product availability in the cart summary
[FIX] Minor Bug Fixes

Module link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/express-checkout-process/18016-knowband-one-page-checkout-social-login-mailchimp.html

Hi,

I'm using free module, but... why i see the 1-column design instead the 3-columns? 

Sin título.png

On 10/6/2018 at 4:04 PM, Vict0r said:

Hi,

I'm using free module, but... why i see the 1-column design instead the 3-columns? 

Sin título.png

Thanks for your response. We would like to inform you that the default layout of the Free Version is set to the 3 columns. In case it is not showing the 3 column view then we will suggest you to contact our support team. Generally, in such cases, it has been observed that because of conflict with some other module the UI of the checkout page does not appear as per the settings. 

[FAQ] How does the MailChimp Integration work?

In order to synchronize the emails id of the customers to the MailChimp account, the store admin needs to configure the following fields of the MailChimp Tab of the One Page Checkout Module.

1) Enable MailChimp: Enable the MailChimp synchronization setting.

2) MailChimp API Key: Enter the MailChimp account API key. You will find the API key under the Profile >> Extras >> API Keys.

3) MailChimp List: Select the lists in which you would like to sync the email ids. 

By enabling this setting you can synchronize the email ids to the MailChimp account from the checkout page. 

One Page Checkout Module is compatible with the following modules- 

Social Login Module: 
As of now, One Page Checkout module offers Google and Facebook Login option. Social Login Module allows the store admin to add the multiple social login options to the Login and Checkout Page. As of now, 14 Social Login Options Facebook, PayPal, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Yahoo, Wordpress and 6 more are available with Social Login Module. 

Store Locator & Pickup Module:
One of the latest trends in the eCommerce industry is the store pickup for the faster delivery of the products. The customers can purchase the products online and select the nearest store on the Google Map to pick up the order. The store admin can display the location of the multiple physical stores on the website and at the time of placing the order customers can select the nearest store to pick up the order. 

Preferred Delivery Time:
The Preferred Delivery Time module allows the store admin to provide an option to the customers to select the delivery date and time of the order as per their convenience. The store admin can set up the day and time slot when the delivery is available. At the checkout page, customers can select the desired date and time slot for the delivery. 

For more details regarding the One Page Checkout Module: Click Here

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

hi a friend to buy your bug module you refused to repair him I'm not ready to buy you a module the tightfisted

23 hours ago, Soyons zen said:

hi a friend to buy your bug module you refused to repair him I'm not ready to buy you a module the tightfisted

Hi Soyons zen,

We believe in customer satisfaction and always try to deliver the best support to our customers. Our experience rating on PrestaShop Addon store is "Superhero Seller". This is the highest rating for a developer and in order to achieve this ranking, each development agency needs to qualify some specific parameters set up by the PrestaShop. These parameters are:

Seniority ≥ 12 months
Average rating ≥ 4/5
Positive ratings ≥ 5
Support quality ≥ 95%

As we fulfill all these parameters so we have earned the "Superhero Seller" rating.

You have commented on our other posts as well and most of the times these comments are not even related to the post. 

In case your friend is facing an issue with the module then we will request you to ask your friend to contact our support team to get the issue fixed. If a ticket is already in progress then please share the ticket reference so that we can pass on this concern to our support team.

We would like to inform you that the "One Page Checkout Module" developed by Knowband has been downloaded 5000+ times on PrestaShop Addon store and till date December-22-2018, it is the only "One Page Checkout Module" with 300+ reviews out of which 296 reviews have 5-star ratings. 

Our other moduleS like Multi-Vendor Marketplace, Return Manager, Abandoned Cart, Advance Wishlist and many others has 500+ downloads. The Android Mobile App Builder and Spin & Win Popup module are the PrestaShop's favorite modules. 

We are dedicated to delivering the best customer experience to our customers and in case there is an issue with the module then please contact our support team or share the ticket reference with us. 

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

the tightfisted ! I give you zero, your bug module I repair it alone, you did not want to repair it saying that the customer had no order, normal the client lost all information on his hard disk Hs, you have the information of the customer, despite that you have refused to repair him, I am not the only one to say that you are a bad salesman. Good module https://addons.prestashop.com/es/proceso-rapido-compra/8503-one-page-checkout-ps-facil-rapido-e-intuitivo.html

----------------------------------------

Le Radin moi je vous donne zéro au niveau commercial , votre module bug je l'ai réparé tout seul, vous n'avais pas voulu le réparé soi-disant que le client n'avais de bon de commande, normal le client a perdu tout les informations de son pc disque dur Hs,  vous avez les infos du client, malgré ca vous avez refuse de lui réparé, je ne suis pas le seul a dire que vous êtes un mauvais commercial. Un bon module, qui fonctionne très bien chez mon ami https://addons.prestashop.com/es/proceso-rapido-compra/8503-one-page-checkout-ps-facil-rapido-e-intuitivo.html

Hi,

When I try to make a payment using PayPal. The progress bar stops at 80%.

I bought this module one year ago, and knowband doesn't want to help me.

He help when you have the free module, when you just buy the module for having great reviews, but after that you can forgot the support 😑

Anyone can help me?

thank you!

Bonjour,

Quand j'essaie de faire un paiement via paypal, la barre de progression stop à 80%.

J'ai acheté ce module il y a un an, et knowband ne veut pas m'aider.

Il vous aide quand vous avez le module gratuit, ou quand vous venez juste de l'acheter, pour avoir de bonnes évaluations ....Mais après ça vous pouvez oublier le support. 

Quelqu'un peut m'aider?

Merci!

On 1/25/2019 at 4:15 AM, Glo0bule said:

Hi,

When I try to make a payment using PayPal. The progress bar stops at 80%.

I bought this module one year ago, and knowband doesn't want to help me.

He help when you have the free module, when you just buy the module for having great reviews, but after that you can forgot the support 😑

Anyone can help me?

thank you!

Bonjour,

Quand j'essaie de faire un paiement via paypal, la barre de progression stop à 80%.

J'ai acheté ce module il y a un an, et knowband ne veut pas m'aider.

Il vous aide quand vous avez le module gratuit, ou quand vous venez juste de l'acheter, pour avoir de bonnes évaluations ....Mais après ça vous pouvez oublier le support. 

Quelqu'un peut m'aider?

Merci!

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to request you to share the ticket reference for this concern so that we can further investigate this concern. As you have mentioned that you are using the One Page Checkout module from last 1 year so you are facing this issue from the starting or you encountered this error recently? 

Looking forward to your response.  

I bought Supercart module one year ago, but from June I havn't used it, my site is on stand by, because I work on festivals and I had to pass php from legacy to stable for paypal , and I didn't have time for that.

So I did it recently, and updated Paypal, now it works without your module, but not with...

J'ai acheté le module supercheckout il y a un an, mais depuis juin je ne l'ai pas utilisé, mon site était en pause, parce que je travaille sur des festivals, et je devais passer le php de legacy à stable pour paypal, et je n'avais pas le temps pour ça.

Donc je l'ai fait récemment, et mis à jour Paypal, maintenant il fonctionne sans votre module, mais pas avec...

22 hours ago, Glo0bule said:

I bought Supercart module one year ago, but from June I havn't used it, my site is on stand by, because I work on festivals and I had to pass php from legacy to stable for paypal , and I didn't have time for that.

So I did it recently, and updated Paypal, now it works without your module, but not with...

J'ai acheté le module supercheckout il y a un an, mais depuis juin je ne l'ai pas utilisé, mon site était en pause, parce que je travaille sur des festivals, et je devais passer le php de legacy à stable pour paypal, et je n'avais pas le temps pour ça.

Donc je l'ai fait récemment, et mis à jour Paypal, maintenant il fonctionne sans votre module, mais pas avec...

Thanks for sharing the details. We further cross-checked with our support team and found that the support period has been expired for your purchase due to which this issue was not get resolved. 

We offer 3 months free support period but after that, it is mandatory for the customers to purchase the support. As per the guidelines of PrestaShop, it is required to have the valid support period to get the support service from the module developers. We are waiting for your response on the ticket and request you to please reply on the ticket.

On 1/28/2019 at 4:55 PM, Glo0bule said:

Hello, My friend does not buy anything at home, he did the same thing to you, he is not serious, the module that you buy at home has a bug, you're not the only one to have the problem with this module. This type is not commercial 😡, there is only money that interests him. Good luck

Salut, Mon amie n’achète plus rien chez lui, il lui a fait le même coup que toi,  il n'est pas sérieux, le module que tu as acheter chez lui présente un bug, tu n'est pas le seul a avoir le problème avec ce module. Ce type n'est pas commercial 😡, il y a que l'argent qui l'intéresse.  Bon courage

Sur Facebook on m'a conseillé de mettre une ancienne version de PayPal (pour ça faut télécharger une ancienne version de Prestashop et choper le module PayPal dedans 😑

Je ne suis même pas sûre que ça vienne de là, mais il y a tout de même un problème si PayPal fonctionne sans le module knowband mais pas avec 😕

Je te confirme que c'est le module mon amie a eu la même chose que toi, ce n'est pas Paypal..il est de mauvaise foi. Il ya un module qui fait la même chose, en mieux (pas chez lui) si tu veux je te donne le lien...J'ai oublie de te dire son module pour la PS 1.7 bug aussi..😡

A new version of the One Page Checkout module v5.0.5 is now available on the PrestaShop Addon Store. 

1) Auto Select Country: Admin can enable the settings from the back-office so that based on the Geo-location of the users country field will get auto-filled on the checkout page. 

2) Improved UI: In order to make the checkout page more attractive the minor changes in the design of the fields like First name, Last Name, City, Zip code has been done. 

3) Address Auto-fill: Based on Google API the store admin can enable the address autofill feature on the checkout page. 

4) Gift Message: The store admin can enable the feature to add the gift message. 

5) Display Tax field: Admin can enable the total tax field on the checkout page.  

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

20 hours ago, Glo0bule said:

Can't see the upgrade on my backoffice...

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. The upgrade option appears only if the store is connected with the addon store. Please check if your store is connected to the addon store. If yes, and you still not able to upgrade the module then please contact our support team to get this concern resolved.    

I bought this module some days ago, just because they say that if my payment module does not work, the will fix it. The told me they were going to fix it and did something but still it does not work, they insist it works even thought it does not. The payment module is showing error in their supercheckout and on the regular checkout after ive tried supercheckoout. But when i wait the normal checkout works with that payment method again but still in supercheckout the method does not work. And they say its fixed when both checkout showing errors. Also the facebook login does not work even though they say it does. I have written numerous of posts in their support site and the ignoring me. I feel ripped of and if they not fix it i will apply for a refund from my payment provider as they can not live up to their promises. They have tried but its not enought when they not fixing it. I paid money for someting i cant use. why? bcuz i trusted their word that they were going to fix the payment method if it did not work but the didnt. 

I had an issue like yours with them.

I had to make video for proof 😑

Finally, I found why it's working for them but not for me: because I made the payment in French and them in English. 

The issue was only in French 🙄

Hope it can help, good luck! 

1 minute ago, Glo0bule said:

I had an issue like yours with them.

I had to make video for proof 😑

Finally, I found why it's working for them but not for me: because I made the payment in French and them in English. 

The issue was only in French 🙄

Hope it can help, good luck! 

Hi, i know the issue. When the supercheckout paymeny is submitted the payment module crash (i can read in the logs) and when i initiate a payment in the normal checkout after it takes a while before i can use the payment service again... i think something is wrong when it calls the api, i dont know how or where...

10 hours ago, masseman11 said:

I bought this module some days ago, just because they say that if my payment module does not work, the will fix it. The told me they were going to fix it and did something but still it does not work, they insist it works even thought it does not. The payment module is showing error in their supercheckout and on the regular checkout after ive tried supercheckoout. But when i wait the normal checkout works with that payment method again but still in supercheckout the method does not work. And they say its fixed when both checkout showing errors. Also the facebook login does not work even though they say it does. I have written numerous of posts in their support site and the ignoring me. I feel ripped of and if they not fix it i will apply for a refund from my payment provider as they can not live up to their promises. They have tried but its not enought when they not fixing it. I paid money for someting i cant use. why? bcuz i trusted their word that they were going to fix the payment method if it did not work but the didnt. 

Thanks for contacting us. We would like to request to share the ticket reference number so that we can further investigate this concern. Looking forward to your response. 

6 hours ago, Knowband Plugins said:

Thanks for contacting us. We would like to request to share the ticket reference number so that we can further investigate this concern. Looking forward to your response. 

Hi @masseman11,

As confirmed by our support team the issue with the payment gateway has been resolved. We have also sent the confirmation over support ticket. Kindly verify and reply on the support ticket.  

For your concern related to the Facebook login, we are unable to recreate the issue at our end and it is working fine. We have also shared the video of the same. 

For any further assistance please get in touch with our support team. 

1 minute ago, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi @masseman11,

As confirmed by our support team the issue with the payment gateway has been resolved. We have also sent the confirmation over support ticket. Kindly verify and reply on the support ticket.  

For your concern related to the Facebook login, we are unable to recreate the issue at our end and it is working fine. We have also shared the video of the same. 

For any further assistance please get in touch with our support team. 

Thank you! It´s fixed, im very thankful that you´ve spent the time and resolved the issue!

A new version of the PrestaShop One Page Checkout module v5.0.7 is now available at the PrestaShop Addon store. 

[ADD] Compatibility with the Knowband - Mobile Login Module. 

To know more about the Mobile Login Module, please click here

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

Guest jamesfosa

Hi Knowband,

I got the one page checkout module when submit the order to Paypal the progress bar stop at 80%. 

I am using supercheckout v5.0.7, prestatshop 1.6.1.18, paypal v.3.12.1

how to fix it? 

thanks

Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 10.24.33 AM.png

On 3/22/2019 at 8:02 AM, jamesfosa said:

Hi Knowband,

I got the one page checkout module when submit the order to Paypal the progress bar stop at 80%. 

I am using supercheckout v5.0.7, prestatshop 1.6.1.18, paypal v.3.12.1

how to fix it? 

thanks

Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 10.24.33 AM.png

Hi,

Please contact our support team and share the required details so that they can fix this issue. Please click on the link below to contact our support team.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=18016

In case you have already raised a ticket regarding the same then please share the ticket reference number so that we can check the status of your ticket. For any further details please let us know. 

[FAQ] Can I customize the layout of the checkout?
[ANS] One Page Checkout is available in three layout designs: 1-column, 2-column and 3-column. You can change the layout of One Page Checkout under the Design section of the module back-office. Additionally, you can change the position of various blocks using the simple drag and drop action. Please refer to the attached screenshot. 

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

OPC-1.png

Posted (edited)

[FAQ] List of the modules which are compatible with One Page Checkout module.
[Ans] One Page Checkout module is compatible with the following modules developed by Knowband:
1) Store Locator
2) Mobile login
3) Gift the product
4) Abandoned Cart
5) Cash on delivery with a fee
6) Google ReCaptcha
7) Preferred delivery time
😎 Social Loginizer
9) GDPR
10) Invoice bill payment

Click on the link below to visit all these modules:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/149_knowband

your module does not work at 100% it bug a lot of people complain

4 hours ago, TCHOUPI said:

your module does not work at 100% it bug a lot of people complain

I have stopped using it, lost so many costumers due to this opc bugs, payment methods that work sometimes and sometimes it does not because of The module. The main issue is swish, The Facebook login have never worked either.. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TCHOUPI said:

200+ Five Stars it's a joke 

@TCHOUPI We understand your point and would like to inform you that now One Page Checkout module has 300+ Five Star ratings. 

There can be some issue with the module because sometimes module code can conflict with some other module or theme installed on the store. In such cases, we are always available to help our customers to resolve these concerns. In order to resolve the issue, we need some specific details from the customers so that our support team can fix the issue.

We would like to request you to please share the ticket reference number for your concern so that we can look into the reported issues. After verifying the details we will get back to you.

Looking forward to your response.  

please tell me if features a drop down selection list for city.

4 hours ago, dandumit said:

please tell me if features a drop down selection list for city.

@dandumit Thanks for contacting us. We would like to inform you that the One Page Checkout module has the auto address fill features so that customers can enter their address details with minimum efforts. Please check the demo of the module to test this feature. 

In case you have any specific requirement then contact our support team and we will implement the same for you as a custom change.   

Useful links:

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

A new version of the PrestaShop One Page Checkout module v5.0.8 is now available at the PrestaShop Addon store. 

[ADD] Compatibility with Knowband Google reCaptcha module.

[ADD] Compatibility with Knowband Product Availability by Zipcode module.

[ADD] Functionality to see an enlarged image on product image click on cart section.

[FIX] Minor Bug Fixes

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

On 1/19/2017 at 6:55 PM, JLeonrp said:

Hi Knowband,

Any idea?

Hi , 

I would like to try the free version before i buy this module. Where can i download the free version of this ?

thanks

Joe

@chuikingwai 

Thanks for showing your interest in our One Page Checkout module. We would like to request you to please search on Google to find the free version of the module as the forum guidelines does not allow us to post the link other than the addon store link. 

In the meantime, we would like to request you to please check the demo of the paid modules to understand the module working and back-office settings. 

Useful links:

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

A new version of the One Page Checkout module v5.0.9 has been submitted to the Addon store. This new version will be live on Addon store in next 2-3 days. This new version offers the following new features:

[New] Provided option to update & delete the saved address.
[New] Provided option to create a Date & File type custom fields.
[New] Changed the old icons with some new icons.
[New] Changes the way it loads & also the progress bar.
[New] Provided an option so that if any client wants their customers to save the address first before showing the shipping methods then it is possible now.
[New] Provided an option for checking the checkout page on entered IP addresses only.
[New] Compatible with a4paypalpro.
[New] Compatible with Payplug.
[New] Compatible with Amazon Pay.
[New] Added new email marketing services SendInBlue & Klaviyo apart from MailChimp.
[FIX] Fixed qty issue for customized products.
[FIX] Fixed some other minor issues also.

Hello, 

I have a problem by adding redirection after login. I want to redirect to the first step of my order process. But i'm redirected to My account page. 

How can i resolve this ? 

If it is impossible with free version, can we put in backoffice redirect URL with premium version ? And does it work with PHP 5.4 ?  

Thanks 

14 hours ago, StephenMayflower said:

Hello, 

I have a problem by adding redirection after login. I want to redirect to the first step of my order process. But i'm redirected to My account page. 

How can i resolve this ? 

If it is impossible with free version, can we put in backoffice redirect URL with premium version ? And does it work with PHP 5.4 ?  

Thanks 

@StephenMayflower Please contact our support team to get it resolved. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=18016

One Page Checkout module is now available in multiple languages. 

Supported languages:

EN, BG, CS, DE, EL, ES, FI, FR, HU, IT, NL, PL, PT, RO, RU, SK, SV, TR, UK

Is this module able to restrict list of City only to Cities belonging to selected county ?  I don't want to leave City a free text box.

Thank you,

DAniel

19 minutes ago, dandumit said:

Is this module able to restrict list of City only to Cities belonging to selected county ?  I don't want to leave City a free text box.

Thank you,

DAniel

Hi Dandumit,

Thanks for showing your interest in the One Page Checkout Module. You can mark the City field mandatory from the module back-office so that without entering the City user will not be able to complete the checkout.  As of now, this module does not allow to restrict the cities belonging to selected country, however, we can implement the same for you as custom changes. You will need to pay an additional amount for the custom change. 

Please check the module demo for the details or feel free to contact us. 

A new version of the One Page Checkout Module v6.0.0 is now available at the Addon Marketplace.

[ADD] Compatibility with Stripe Official payment method.

[ADD] Compatibility with PayPal Plus payment method.

[FIX] Translation issue for shipping and payment address update form

[FIX] state issue for Google auto-fill feature

[FIX] issue of incompatibility with Social Loginizer

Announcement:

We are going to release a new version of the One Page Checkout Module with the new design changes. We hope that you will surely like the new features and design changes of the module. We will update you once the new version of the module gets live on the addon store. 

A new version v6.0.1 of One Page Checkout Module is now available for PrestaShop v1.7.

New updates & improvements:

[ADD] Changed Front and Admin UI:

1216814045_PSOnePageCheckoutlatestversion.thumb.png.924e2b975e066bc6b414e685af1f627d.png

[ADD] Free Shipping Bar:

860721808_FreeShippingBar1.thumb.png.75f0dc854859744b7359d514ceeaa156.png

[ADD] Compatibility with Stripe Official
[FIX] Minor Bug Fixes

Useful links:

DEMO LINKS:

Front Office Demo

Back Office Demo

A new improved version v6.0.3 is now available for the One Page Checkout Module. 

[ADD] Compatibility with PrestaShop Checkout built with PayPal Module

[ADD] Free Shipping Bar.

[ADD] Compatibility with Stripe Official

[UPDATED] Admin and Front UI.

[FIX] Minor Bug Fixes