Define Filtering As Range For Features Other Than Price And Weight

frankpulido

Hi there,

By default, Price and Weight are variables that can take any numeric value.

So, the LAYERED NAVIGATION allows defining filtering in a RANGE, for instance...

I would like to filter in that way for Features created by me, features for which I am giving a CUSTOM VALUE instead of predetermining possible values for the Feature.

Example : Surface (m2 / sq-ft)

And for such Features it would be great to filter using the range slider or selecting "more than" (>=) on a given scale (the predetermined values).

Can you define a Feature as INTEGER to behave like PRICE & WEIGHT?...

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

The filters can be customized in terms of everything you have as a feature.
This functionality has since version 1.6 and currently in 1.7 is super improved.

This is resolved.

Sorry for the bad translation, I am a Peruvian programmer and this message was translated by the google translator.

15 hours ago, luishuaymana said:

" The filters can be customized in terms of everything you have as a feature. "

Hi luishuaymana,

Thank you for your reply,

I use 1.7.6 version and slider exist only for price and weight, and have a caracteristic "Age" and i can't select other values like "radio, droplist , or checkbox"

Where can i customise this to have a slider in my filter navigation ?

• 8 months later...
On 12/30/2019 at 3:40 PM, luishuaymana said:

The filters can be customized in terms of everything you have as a feature.
This functionality has since version 1.6 and currently in 1.7 is super improved.

This is resolved.

Sorry for the bad translation, I am a Peruvian programmer and this message was translated by the google translator.

luishuaymana, Excuse me, but this issue is not resolved in version 1.7.6 nor will it be in 1.7.7 I think you have misunderstood the previous messages.

I have version 1.6.1.17... My theme's support will make the upgrade with next PS version... But still, filtering doesn't work as range for any other features rather than price and weight... I wonder why there is not yet a variable defines as "integer" that can have this range filtering by default...