Having Different Values Of Theproducts In Backoffice And Database

giwrgos88

Hello, today I have faced a new issue with my store, where I found out that on some of my products the prices has changed but also the quantity. I checked into my database and I found out that in the field price and uniti_qty the values are correct. I cleaned the cache but also upgraded my prestashop to the latest version but still I'm having the same issue. Does anyone has the same issue or knows how to fix this problem? Thank you

Which table did you check? See if they are different in product_shop and stock_available

I've checked this table my_tabe_product

Here are some screen shots of the same product in in the different tables

product table

product_table.jpg

product shop

product_shop.jpg

and stock available

Screen_Shot_2016_03_14_at_19_17_03.jpg

Note this is only a sample of one product. For some reason I have more than 50 products with the same price of 3 euros and quality 0.

I didn't have any errors on the error_log of the server and the user changed only the quantity of one product and some of the products affected by changing only with the quantity and price. He didn't updated or installed any modules

Are you running any cron job on the site? Or some script that affects prices? Otherwise I have to guess someone manually changed prices and quantities

No I don't have any cron jobs, anw I told to the admin to change the prices manually