Knowband Plugins

[Free Module] Facebook Google Social Login And 15 In 1 Module - Knowband

Prestashop's most popular Social Login module

Click here to download free version of Knowband's Social Login module.

Click here to buy full version.

Check Demo here

Features list:

1. Facebook, Google and other 13 login options.
  2. Small and Large buttons.
  3. Drag and Drop to sort
  4. Show on any page.
  5. Compatible with all themes
  6. Graph and stats
  7. Know how many customers login via Facebook or other

1.png

• 15 social login options with small and large buttons.
  • Facebook login
  • Google login
  • Yahoo login
  • Vk login
  • Paypal login
  • Instagram login
  • Twitter login
  • Amazon login
  • Linkedin login
  • Live login
  • Foursquare login
  • Github login
  • Disqus login
  • Dropbox login
  • Wordpress login

Other Benefits:

• Send customer email id to your Mailchimp list as soon as they register using our module.
  • Assign different MailChimp list to each login option.
  • Check customers list who are registered with Facebook, Google etc.
  • Check how many times a customer has logged in on your store using Facebook, Google etc.
  • Check which social login option is popular on your store.
  • Option to add custom CSS.

• Show popup or use redirection.
  • Drag and Drop to change buttons position.
  • Place button anywhere on website.
  • Very detailed steps to configure everything in admin panel itself.
  • Generates random password too and send it to customer via Email.
  • Compatible with all themes.
  • Shows Useful Graphs and Statistics
  • Mailchimp Integration for each login option
  • Compatible with both SEO urls and SSL enabled website.
  • Compatible with Multi-language store.
  • Compatible with Multi-store website.
  • Option to add Custom CSS.
  • Compatible with our One page checkout moduleIt can show all buttons on our checkout page.

2.png

3.png

Edited by Knowband Plugins (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Hello friends,

I just installed the free version module and have configured two social networks to login, but when the popup is opened and once you confirm with the access button I get the following error..

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'adxwj2rihges.ps_socialloginizer_statistics' doesn't exist

update ps_socialloginizer_statistics set user_login_count= (user_login_count + 1) Where customer_id=6555

at line 635 in file classes/db/Db.php

629. 			WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);630. 		}631. 		else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))632. 		{633. 			if ($sql)634. 				throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');635. 			throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());636. 		}637. 	}638. 639. 	/**

You know that it may be due?
with the paid version, the same thing can happen?
If I buy the paid version and get an error, can you give me a solution?

Thanks...

Hello friends,

I just installed the free version module and have configured two social networks to login, but when the popup is opened and once you confirm with the access button I get the following error..

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'adxwj2rihges.ps_socialloginizer_statistics' doesn't exist

update ps_socialloginizer_statistics set user_login_count= (user_login_count + 1) Where customer_id=6555

at line 635 in file classes/db/Db.php

629. 			WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);630. 		}631. 		else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))632. 		{633. 			if ($sql)634. 				throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');635. 			throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());636. 		}637. 	}638. 639. 	/**

You know that it may be due?

with the paid version, the same thing can happen?

If I buy the paid version and get an error, can you give me a solution?

Thanks...

This error shouldn't have come as our social login module free version is working fine other customers too. Could you please let us know which PrestaShop version are you using and if possible please contact us so that we can check and fix the issue for you.

When you buy this module's paid version, you will receive free support for any issue which is related to our module.

Let us know if you have any other query.

What is the difference between the free and full versions?

The free version just allows your customers to signup and logni with any out of 15 login options. Free version don't have Mailchimp and statistics feature.

I got problem when login from google and want to select different google account.

For example i tried to login with google account, after the first login with my first account and i logged out, then when i try to login with another google account, it always automatic login with my first account, i cant choose another google account for different login.
i mean i cant access the google account chooser anymore after first login, like this.

2016-06-172.png?psid=1

I got problem when login from google and want to select different google account.

For example i tried to login with google account, after the first login with my first account and i logged out, then when i try to login with another google account, it always automatic login with my first account, i cant choose another google account for different login.

i mean i cant access the google account chooser anymore after first login, like this.

2016-06-172.png?psid=1

Thank you for trying our module, it is the normal working of browser and social login modules. When you login with social login option on any website, you give permission to that website to login you immediately if you are logged in with same social login account in the browser. This is the default working of Facebook, Google etc. API and is same in all social login modules. Please let us know if you have any other query.

Thank you very much, working fine, just what I wanted :)

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad that it fulfilled your expectations.

You may also like:

Mobile app free demo of your site: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/545150-free-module-prestashop-mobile-app-knowband/

Free One page checkout: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/513819-free-module-prestashop-one-page-checkout-150-five-stars/?hl=%2Bcheckout

Hi,

I am trying to change some features of your free module, but it doesn't allow me to do anything. Its like it is all predefined and I can't edit where to show or how big to be the login image.

Can you help me please?

Thank you for your interest in our module.

Yes, there are many features which are available only in paid version. Such as:

1. Decide page where to show login options. 

2. Choose small or big buttons.

3. Stats, mailchimp and much more

We recommend you to purchase its paid version (which is available at minimum price at the moment) now to get all features along with social login options.

Hello!

Great module!

But I have a problem with login from google:

When I choose Google plus icon I have following message in new window

"

400. That’s an error.

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request, https://www.gymvisual.com/module/socialloginizer/google, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. Visit https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials/oauthclient/945324265472-clsod6qo9oehgm8q68vtbandkg3qvo9k.apps.googleusercontent.com?project=945324265472 to update the authorized redirect URIs.

"

Please Help me.

P.S. I wrote in Google APIs fields as in instruction

Hello!

Great module!

But I have a problem with login from google:

When I choose Google plus icon I have following message in new window

"

400. That’s an error.

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The redirect URI in the request, https://www.gymvisual.com/module/socialloginizer/google, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. Visit https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials/oauthclient/945324265472-clsod6qo9oehgm8q68vtbandkg3qvo9k.apps.googleusercontent.com?project=945324265472 to update the authorized redirect URIs.

"

Please Help me.

P.S. I wrote in Google APIs fields as in instruction

Sorry. Solved!

• Like 1

Hello,

is this module compatible with 1.7 version ?

Thanks.

The free version of this module is not compatible with PS 1.7 but paid version is compatible with PS 1.7. You can buy it from the following link:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/social-login-connect/18220-knowband-social-login-15-in-1-statistics-mailchimp.html

Hi,

I just installed the free version, I clicked on the enable of general setting and the enable of the fb settings, I have also created the fb app, made it public and copy pasted the id and secret.. But I in the front office i cant see the button anywhere.

What else should i do to see how it looks in teh FO?

Thanks

Edited by qedao (see edit history)

Hi,

I just installed the free version, I clicked on the enable of general setting and the enable of the fb settings, I have also created the fb app, made it public and copy pasted the id and secret.. But I in the front office i cant see the button anywhere.

What else should i do to see how it looks in teh FO?

Thanks

Please note that the free version shows login options only on authentication page (i.e login page). In case it is not working for you, we kindly request you to contact us with your admin and FTP details so that we can check and fix the issue.

Please note that the free version shows login options only on authentication page (i.e login page). In case it is not working for you, we kindly request you to contact us with your admin and FTP details so that we can check and fix the issue.

Thanks, now is showing properly!

When i first installed the BO was not loading properly and I couldnt see the save button, also it looked like the css of BO was missing.

this morning when i  open it and i look completely different and now is working.

In the login page, the icon is showing under the sing in button, wouldnt be more logic to have it showing under the account create button? is htere a way to  chage the location inside the login page?

I could make it work in FB G+ and twitter. Great module. Congratulations.

I want to ask something else, the pop up windows with the login forms of the SNS network appear always in english even when my enviroment is japanese, is there a way to control the language they are showing?

Thanks, now is showing properly!

When i first installed the BO was not loading properly and I couldnt see the save button, also it looked like the css of BO was missing.

this morning when i  open it and i look completely different and now is working.

In the login page, the icon is showing under the sing in button, wouldnt be more logic to have it showing under the account create button? is htere a way to  chage the location inside the login page?

Looks like it was some cache issue due to which CSS was missing.

It's a paid version feature with which you will be able to show social login options under the account create button.

I could make it work in FB G+ and twitter. Great module. Congratulations.

I want to ask something else, the pop up windows with the login forms of the SNS network appear always in english even when my enviroment is japanese, is there a way to control the language they are showing?

Are you referring to social network websites login form? Could you please share a screenshot, so that we can check?

Edited by Knowband Plugins (see edit history)

Hi thanks for this module but im on a custom theme and nothing showing up, any code to modify my authentication tpl to show them please ?

thanks in advance

PS 1.6.1.10

Edited by Araviel (see edit history)

Hi thanks for this module but im on a custom theme and nothing showing up, any code to modify my authentication tpl to show them please ?

thanks in advance

PS 1.6.1.10

It should have worked fine even on the custom theme since it is not working, could you please contact us with your admin and FTP details.

post-924977-0-34833400-1488997074_thumb.jpg

how to remove the "try also supercheckout free version" on the save button?..because i cant save the settings

Hi,

There is one issue in free version of module, I am using 5 page standard checkout, when customer add any product to cart and redirect to checkout page, and try to login via social media login, it redirect to my-account page instead of address page.

attachicon.gifUntitled2.jpg

how to remove the "try also supercheckout free version" on the save button?..because i cant save the settings

Hi,

Unfortunately "try also super checkout free version" cannot be removed. You are getting this error because you are using this version on your iPad. Try using it on desktop you will not receive this error and you will be able to save the settings too.

Are you able to choose which ones you want? or do you have to show all of them?

Hi,

The answer is Yes. You can choose the selected login options you wish to show to the users. 

Hi,

There is one issue in free version of module, I am using 5 page standard checkout, when customer add any product to cart and redirect to checkout page, and try to login via social media login, it redirect to my-account page instead of address page.

Hi,

The issue you are facing is because you are using the free version of our module. We have not included these functionalities in the free version as free version are like demo version to make the customer understand what our module actually does. Once you install the paid version you will not get any of these errors moreover there are much more functionalities in the paid version of our module.

hi

i have a problem when i try to login with facebook button

I try to use this URL:

https://enjoymarket.mx/module/socialloginizer/facebook?type=fb  but my link change or redirect to internal link if i used a similar link with other store like: https://cantikwall.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook?type=fb this link works because open a facebook link to auth my access, 2 weeks ago the module works i don't know whtas happen with my enjoymarket link.

Please help me!!

hi

i have a problem when i try to login with facebook button

I try to use this URL:

https://enjoymarket.mx/module/socialloginizer/facebook?type=fbcantikwall.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook?type=fb this link works because open a facebook link to auth my access, 2 weeks ago the module works i don't know whtas happen with my enjoymarket link.

Please help me!!

Hi,

The issue you are facing may be because you have changed the domain. I suggest you to kindly follow our user manual and perform all the necessary steps right from the scratch. After following the steps to configure Facebook login, you will get new App Id and App Secret.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for showing interest in our module and thanks for pointing out the issue in our module. We have fixed the issue reported by you and we have updated the module code. You can now download it and use it. The issue reported by you was only in our free version that we have fixed but our paid version do not have this issue. In case of any query feel free to contact.

Hi, 

I hope that you are not facing the issue now. Please feel free to contact in case of any query or issue. 

Waiting for your reply.

Prestashop's most popular Social Login module

Click here to download free version of Knowband's Social Login module.

Click here to buy full version.

Thank you for your module. Working fine on PS 1.5.6.3.

Only a question how to make pop up responsive when login or is it only for paid version? (So after login it will auto close popup and auto refresh page).

Hi I just test you free version of module and facebook login option.

Prestashop v1.6.1.16 php7.0

When I try login I got this message:

Warning: include_once(/home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/libraries/mailchimpl library.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/controllers/front/facebook.phpon line 18

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/libraries/mailchimpl library.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php7.0') in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/controllers/front/facebook.phpon line 18

Also when I login using facebook account and logout from shop, logout from facebook page too and when I click on facebook login button in shop module log me in on latest account without asking on password, is that correct?

• Like 1

Hi I just test you free version of module and facebook login option.

Prestashop v1.6.1.16 php7.0

When I try login I got this message:

Warning: include_once(/home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/libraries/mailchimpl library.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/controllers/front/facebook.phpon line 18

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/libraries/mailchimpl library.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php7.0') in /home/xxx/domains/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/controllers/front/facebook.phpon line 18

Also when I login using facebook account and logout from shop, logout from facebook page too and when I click on facebook login button in shop module log me in on latest account without asking on password, is that correct?

i have same issue here...

Warning: include_once(/home/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/libraries/mailchimpl library.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ekddeesy/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/controllers/front/facebook.phpon line 18

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/libraries/mailchimpl library.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/controllers/front/facebook.phpon line 18

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$email in /home/xxx/public_html/modules/socialloginizer/controllers/front/facebook.phpon line 39

Invalid email

any reply??

Edited by moatazattia (see edit history)

Hello folks,

Great job. I just installed the free version module and have configured 6 social networks to login, but I have a problem with G+, when the popup is opened and once you confirm with the access button nothing happens.

All the other networks get connected, but G+ seems to be connected but is not logged in prestashop. Any Help?

Thanks

On 11/1/2017 at 3:51 PM, ventas@adego.es said:

Hello folks,

Great job. I just installed the free version module and have configured 6 social networks to login, but I have a problem with G+, when the popup is opened and once you confirm with the access button nothing happens.

All the other networks get connected, but G+ seems to be connected but is not logged in prestashop. Any Help?

Thanks

@ventas@adego.es  Apologies for the late reply. Can you please raise a ticket with our support team and they will take care of the same. This might require logging into your server and since those details should not be shared on the public forum, its important that a ticket is raised for the same. 

On 4/10/2017 at 9:56 AM, Amir92 said:

Hi,

On 4/20/2017 at 0:34 PM, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi,

The issue you are facing is because you are using the free version of our module. We have not included these functionalities in the free version as free version are like demo version to make the customer understand what our module actually does. Once you install the paid version you will not get any of these errors moreover there are much more functionalities in the paid version of our module.

Do I understand, when I buy the paid version  this function will work and will redirect to the next step - address page ?? 

In the paid version when customer add any product to cart and redirect to checkout page, and try to login via social media login, it redirect to address page instead of my-account page.
 Is that correct ?

Is there someone who bought the paid version of Knowband's Social Login module to say what's actually going on, is there a redirect to the next page or not?

Hello and thank you for this great module.

is it possible to change the .png log in icons and integrate the bootstrap-social css  with font-awesome instead (github-website) ?

best regards

Hello, I tried your module but I got the following error

ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: page_name

in socialloginizer.php line 635

Do you have any idea how to solve it ?

Thanks you,

13 minutes ago, Kypria said:

Hello, I tried your module but I got the following error

ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: page_name

in socialloginizer.php line 635

Do you have any idea how to solve it ?

Thanks you,

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Please get in touch with our support team to get this issue resolved. In case you already have opened a ticket regarding the same then please share the ticket reference, so that we can cross-check with the support team. 

4 minutes ago, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Please get in touch with our support team to get this issue resolved. In case you already have opened a ticket regarding the same then please share the ticket reference, so that we can cross-check with the support team. 

Thanks for the answer. I'm trying the free version, I guess support isn't included in this one ?

Hi, I have an error with the module in 1.7

image.thumb.png.0b0c880ecd27993a153f7c0478ca28ad.png

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

This module does not work for PS 1.7.5. I got: "null value" error.

Hi, is there a way to inform the user the information that will be register when register using facebook or gmail? Thank you.

I have installed the module on my site, set the FB and the google+ information, but no button appear anyware on the login page or the registration page. Is somethin someware to turn on else than the activation button?

Thanks

On 4/22/2019 at 12:47 AM, husein522 said:

Hi,

Please contact our support team to get help on this. In case of any further details please let us know. 

@Himanshubishtt

Thanks for the kind words. We would like to inform you that the free version has limited features so it will not be possible for us to help you with this.

However, we will suggest you purchase the paid version of the module which has the many advanced fields and customization option. We have just released the new version of the Social Login module which will be available on the Addon store in next 1-2 days. We have added the following new features in the paid module:

• Instagram Login
  • Option to Customized Icons like Text Color, Icons Color 
  • Social Icons Effects like Zoom In, Rotate

Check out the demo of the Social Login Module.

Module link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/social-login-connect/18220-knowband-social-login-14-in-1-statistics-mailchimp.html

Demo:

Front Office: https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO10163.html

Back-Office: https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/BO10163.html

Hi @Knowband Plugins

Thanks for your reply. And I'll consider buying it in the future :)

But my question is that, is it possible to add the Social Login button on the cart in Personal Information (order as guest or Sign in) tab when the customer is placing an order. (See attachments)

Thanks

Screenshot from 2019-06-06 21-34-11.png

Screenshot from 2019-06-06 21-34-19.png

Hello @Knowband Plugins

Thanks for this free module ! I have configurate the module on my backoffice and for Google it's good it works but not for Fecebook. I  tried to do the differents stapes on Facebook for developpers but Facebook for developpers is no longer the same as on your example. I still get the information to configure Facebook in the module (id, secret app, ect) and the Facebook icon appears in the login page but when I click on it I have this error

Can you help me please ? 

SocialLogin.PNG

@Himanshubishtt translation

"Unconfigured application. This application is currently under development, and you can not access it. 
Use an authorized test user account or contact an application administrator for access."

Hello @Knowband Plugins,

nice module, but I have a little problem configuring the URIs. In fact when I try to log in using the facebook button, an error shows “URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings.”. 

Anyone knows where can I find the URIs to whitelist? 

Thanks

chrome_2019-06-21_11-10-28.png

35 minutes ago, fede.giuri said:

Hello @Knowband Plugins,

nice module, but I have a little problem configuring the URIs. In fact when I try to log in using the facebook button, an error shows “URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings.”. 

Anyone knows where can I find the URIs to whitelist? 

Thanks

chrome_2019-06-21_11-10-28.png

@fede.giuri 

Thanks for contacting us. 

Please verify the steps which you have taken to create the app. 

Step 1: Go to given url: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/

Step 2: Click on the “Add a New App” button.

Step 3&4: Enter your App name and email id, then click on “Create App ID” button.

Step 5&6: After clicking on Create App ID you will have to go through a security check, complete the security check. 

Step 7: Click on “Setting” tab.

Step 8-13: Two option will be available in the dropdown, Basic and Advanced, click on “Basic”. And then enter your “App Domain”, “Contact Email”, ”Privacy URL”, ”Terms and Conditions URL”, ”Add Logo”, ”Select Category” and click on “Save Changes” button.

Step 14: Now click on “+Add Platform”.

Step 15: And select Website as Platform.

Step 16&17: Now Enter your site URL and Click on “+Add Platform”.

Step 18: This time select “Page Tab” as your platform.

Step 19&20: Add Page tab URL and Save changes. If the changes are not saved, it means you have not configured the app properly. Check again the app domain, privacy policy, terms and condition URLs and website URL and try again.

Step 21&22: Click on “App review”. And mark “Make ‘your app name’ Public” to Yes.

Step 23: Copy the App ID and paste it into the fields provided in the module.

In case you still face an issue with the app configuration then please get in touch with our support team. 

Yes, I followed exactly all the steps listed.

However, I still get this error. I've found the field where I can whitelist an URL in the facebook developer app (the oauth URL of your module), but I don't know what URL to whitelist, it isn't written anywhere.

opera_2019-06-21_17-38-58.png

Posted (edited)

Hi @fede.giuri 

Follow these steps

1. Install Facebook Login from Products and then go to "Facebook Login" settings.

2. In Client OAuth Settings, enables all the settings exactly like the Screenshot. 

3. You have to give valid OAuth redirect URL (most important). If you are using this module then it would be https://www.yoursitename.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook and also add https://www.yoursitename.com.

4. Save changes. And at the end of the page validate your Redirect URI (https://www.yoursitename.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook and https://www.yoursitename.com) in Redirect URI Validator just to check.

5. Don't forget to make your app public (most important) And then try again to log in using Facebook. 

1221.png

Edited by Himanshubishtt (see edit history)

On 6/21/2019 at 9:38 PM, Himanshubishtt said:

Hi @fede.giuri 

Follow these steps

1. Install Facebook Login from Products and then go to "Facebook Login" settings.

2. In Client OAuth Settings, enables all the settings exactly like the Screenshot. 

3. You have to give valid OAuth redirect URL (most important). If you are using this module then it would be https://www.yoursitename.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook and also add https://www.yoursitename.com.

4. Save changes. And at the end of the page validate your Redirect URI (https://www.yoursitename.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook and https://www.yoursitename.com) in Redirect URI Validator just to check.

5. Don't forget to make your app public (most important) And then try again to log in using Facebook. 

1221.png

@Himanshubishtt 

Thanks for sharing the detailed information.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:08 PM, Himanshubishtt said:

Hi @fede.giuri 

Follow these steps

1221.png

I have an error with Facebook login as the following:

There is 1 error

1. it was not possible to access the OAuth access token: it was returned an unexpected response status 400 Response: {\"error\":{\"message\":\"URL kann nicht geladen werden: Die Domain dieser URL ist nicht in den Domains der App vorhanden. Um diese URL laden zu k\\u00f6nnen, f\\u00fcge alle Domains und Subdomains deiner App im Appdomain-Feld in deinen App-Einstellungen hinzu.\",\"type\":\"OAuthException\",\"code\":191,\"fbtrace_id\":\"BS8vOOMt90b\"}}

« Back

Can help please!

Thanks.

@David.C Hi,

1. Go to your app settings(Basic)

2. Add app domains - One with www. and one without www. (www.sitename.com and sitename.com)

3. Save changes

This should work for you,

Screenshot from 2019-06-26 14-48-04.png

Hi @Himanshubishtt ,

I did all the steps you gave. But now I have another mistake : "Blocked URL: The redirection failed because the redirected URI is not trusted in the OAuth Client settings of the application. You have the client and Web ID enabled and import domains from all your applications into the list of allowed URIs."

Hi, 

Can I have an answer please ? I can't use Facebook login on my website..

Thank's

On 6/21/2019 at 9:38 PM, Himanshubishtt said:

Hi @fede.giuri 

Follow these steps

1221.png

@jujutte24

Please follow the steps mentioned the post to validate the URL.  

Hi @Knowband Plugins

I'm sorry but, we have follow all this steps but we have always the same problem, it don't works.
We are seen that we don't have folder or files "facebook" on the folder "socialloginizer, is this normal ? I don't understand how the link "https://www.yoursitename.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook" can work in this case. Maybe the problem is that ? 

Thanks ! 

4 hours ago, jujutte24 said:

Hi @Knowband Plugins

I'm sorry but, we have follow all this steps but we have always the same problem, it don't works.
We are seen that we don't have folder or files "facebook" on the folder "socialloginizer, is this normal ? I don't understand how the link "https://www.yoursitename.com/module/socialloginizer/facebook" can work in this case. Maybe the problem is that ? 

Thanks ! 

Hi,

Please verify the steps which you have taken to create the app. 

Step 1: Go to given url: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/

Step 2: Click on the “Add a New App” button.

Step 3&4: Enter your App name and email id, then click on “Create App ID” button.

Step 5&6: After clicking on Create App ID you will have to go through a security check, complete the security check. 

Step 7: Click on “Setting” tab.

Step 8-13: Two option will be available in the dropdown, Basic and Advanced, click on “Basic”. And then enter your “App Domain”, “Contact Email”, ”Privacy URL”, ”Terms and Conditions URL”, ”Add Logo”, ”Select Category” and click on “Save Changes” button.

Step 14: Now click on “+Add Platform”.

Step 15: And select Website as Platform.

Step 16&17: Now Enter your site URL and Click on “+Add Platform”.

Step 18: This time select “Page Tab” as your platform.

Step 19&20: Add Page tab URL and Save changes. If the changes are not saved, it means you have not configured the app properly. Check again the app domain, privacy policy, terms and condition URLs and website URL and try again.

Step 21&22: Click on “App review”. And mark “Make ‘your app name’ Public” to Yes.

Step 23: Copy the App ID and paste it into the fields provided in the module.