Paypal Payflow Pro US Need Some Help.

Hey All,

I've been searching through the boards trying to find a module that will work for the version of PayPal which does not use API Credentials but uses:

Paypal Partner
Merchant
Username
Password.

At the moment I haven't found anything. Basically I've built a new website for a company and they have a Payflow Pro US account. Do they need to upgrade the account with paypal to have API credentials or should they already have them in their main paypal account?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm really sorry to reply here because i can't help you, but i was hoping (praying) whether you could kindly reply to the thread you created

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/34149/P45/third_party_modules/one_page_ajax_checkout__need_testing_help_dot_

Your ajax incorporation works beautifully and i'd love you attempt to finish the module off if you were so kind to release your work so far, is there any chance of you doing that? I'm not very experienced with ajax so can't start from scratch. Please at least write us a line as there a few people waiting/interested in your work.
Thank you very much in advance