Prestashop Product Images Are Not Showing All

dilshod

Hi Prestashop new users like me and Professionals. I have installed new theme of Leo theme (Leo moonsun) installation was successful but i have one issue. The product images are not showing all, is there any way to fix this issue please ? I am attaching the screen shot, please help..

Thank you

regards

Dilshod

post-1200646-0-16804000-1456568801_thumb.jpg

Hi Catalin, thank you for reply. Yes understood but should i need click yes on "Erase previous images" before regenerating it or no?

Thank you

Regards

Dilshod    

Hey, generally it's safe to delete previous images so I would erase them. Basically themes may use other images sizes than the default PrestaShop theme for products depending on the page they are displayed (product page, home page, category page etc).

Hi,

If anyone can help please. I'm having the same issue. The same theme (Leo) I re-generated the thumbnails. Deleted old photos and uplodaded new photos, regenerated images again but still no photos is showing in the product list. 

Here is my link www.jaleria.com I haven't updated my website yet until the product images are showing.

Please help, any ideas is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Mazzie71, have you found any solution for it? If i fix i will let you know, you too let me know  :) But there is a code which i have found  Configure Leo Custom Ajax but i dont know where to insert it, i am attaching screenshot: 

post-1200646-0-19639600-1457085262_thumb.jpg

Thank you for that information dilshod. I tried to contact my web host provider as they are always helpful, they advised me it has to do with "scripting" and to best contact vendor of my theme. It seems though that this forum is not very helpful at all. 

I'm very novice at web development but I saved that screen shot. Thank you.

I found a link which I'm currently tryiing to work with. Try see if you can fix it before me, then let me know.

http://www.templatemonster.com/help/prestashop-1-6-x-how-to-fix-missing-product-images-issue.html#gref

If you can follow that, can you let me know pls. :)

Hi Dilshod,

I used all the links I can possibly find in google. Although more helpful than this forum, it's very difficult to find a fix. I gave up. I have installed Agoda cart and it's so breezy to use. Very user friendly and configuring everything is very easy.

Good luck. I hope you will find a solution.

Hi Brugmany, first of all thank you for your suggestion. But the thing is, i have totally different problem which is on the screen shot. I want my product image thumbnails show more than 3, i will attach again the screen shot, have a look at it if you dont mind please:

Thank you

Regards

Dilshod 

post-1200646-0-60286800-1458074485_thumb.jpg