Dynamic Product Price Csv Price Parsing And Sku Output To Xml

konings194

Hi,

A few weeks ago i bought the module Dynamic Product price. Perfect module, loads of options, but i'm not a developer to let this module fit perfectly my needs. The current situation:

My client sells Heating element covers. These can be produced in 17 colors, 4 depths, 17 heights and 55 lengths. After selecting the right measurements, every product is available in 2 versions (With a solid surface or with a grooved surface). This means a total of 112200 combinations. Way too much than Prestashop can handle. Therefore I would like to use the great functionality of the Dynamic product price module. Every combination has its own proce but there is no price formula available. Therefore I'm looking for a developer who can help me with it. The developer of the plugin helped me a bit by explaining what needs to be done. 

You can transform the depth, height and length options to numeric fields and leave the color combinations
So in total, you would have only 17 color combinations and that's all. The module also lets you parse a csv file using php to get the correct price, 

I'm a little bit in a hurry, the biggest fair of all is next week so if someone have some free time, please let me know. 

Kind regards Mark Konings 

site: http://vps235221.ovh.net/