Paypal Error When Return On Prestashop

Hi All of you,

I have a big problem on a site. All of system Prestashop works fine, but when I go to PayPal payment I've a error.

I'm testing PayPal with sandbox: I inserted all API credential, I set PayPal test in module... all fine. When I simulate the payment with PayPal after a order, PayPal accept the payment, but when back to Prestashop the page send the error below.

Can everyone help me, PLEASE...?

Notice: Undefined index: RedirectRequired in /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 312

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Order->payment is empty' in /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:866 Stack trace: #0 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(272): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(299): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(480): OrderCore->getFields() #3 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(304): ObjectModelCore->add(true, true) #4 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php(335): OrderCore->add() #5 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1510): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(33, 11, 177.01, '', 'Pending payment...', Array, 1, false, '023b5337941f6c9...', Object(Shop)) #6 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(295): PayPal->validateOrder(33, 11, 177.01, '', 'Pending payment...', Array, 1, false, '023b5337941f6c9...', Object(Shop)) #7 /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/modules/ in /home/jbpfoqom/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 866

This is an existing defect in Prestashop translation.  You have likely translated the module, and did not provide a translation for the module name (default is Paypal). 

This issue has already been documented.  I suggest you perform a search on google or the forums for "Property Order->payment is empty".  You will find the solution

• Like 1