Wall Board By Order Status!

djpat99

Hello all,

Thank you for having a look at this. 

Our site - gamer-tech.co.uk is used for the repair of gadgets. It is working really well for us and we use the site for everything - placing orders online, in store, and manually. Also tracking repairs as they go though our repair processes with different order statuses being assigned. 

One feature that would be really handy is if we had a Wall Board which displays our current orders - grouped by status. 

That way we could see at any one time, how many orders are in a specific status i.e. 

Received
Repaired On Test
Waiting Customer Response
Pending Extra Payment
Pending Dispatch

I don't think there is a module already made up for this unless anyone out there has seen one?

If not, I wonder if any of the developers out there may be able to quote on possibly building something for us?

I look forward to some feedback.

Dan

• Like 1

Hi,

Wich version are you using? In 1.6  Orders status can be sorted as you specified. 

Click on the drop down list and select the status you want to show.

And check this one :

[Free Module] Prestashop Product Orders List

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/502335-free-module-prestashop-product-orders-list/

It can be customize also to  achieve what you want.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I know about sorting the lists but I was wanting a visual dashboard representation. It so we can see in an instant the repair jobs we have ongoing at any one time. We are quite a busy centre so have lots of customers products coming in and out from all over the UK.

Hello all,

Thank you for having a look at this. 

Our site - gamer-tech.co.uk is used for the repair of gadgets. It is working really well for us and we use the site for everything - placing orders online, in store, and manually. Also tracking repairs as they go though our repair processes with different order statuses being assigned. 

One feature that would be really handy is if we had a Wall Board which displays our current orders - grouped by status. 

That way we could see at any one time, how many orders are in a specific status i.e. 

Received

Repaired On Test

Waiting Customer Response

Pending Extra Payment

Pending Dispatch

I don't think there is a module already made up for this unless anyone out there has seen one?

If not, I wonder if any of the developers out there may be able to quote on possibly building something for us?

I look forward to some feedback.

Dan

Hi,

Sent you PM! ;)

• 2 weeks later...