Structured Data Not Showed On Google Search Results

I just notice that my product pages on google search results doesn't show structured data like prices anymore.

I past they works correcty, I don't know what happened.

Testing my pages with "Structured Data Testing Tool" they seems working correctly.

Website in signature.

I have the same running PS 1.6.1.4. It started at / around 6-Feb-2016 I saw a steep decline in the number of pages recognized as structured data. I have checked a few product pages with the Google Testing Tool however everything is 'All Good' in green. I have updated my shop from 1.6.1.1 to 1.6.1.4 at 22-jan-2016. A week later I also switched on 'force SSL on all pages' for the webshop. I have disabled SSL a few days back, however I do not see any change at this point but it may be to soon.

Our webshop is http://www.weekendbakery.com/webshop/

Any idea what to look for?

Thanks, Edwin

My structured data doesn't appear on google search result and I never used SSL. I don't understand what's wrong with my website structured data.

UPDATE

Maybe I find the possible cause of the problem.

Adding a third party module that add also structured data for breacrumb I notice an alert with the google testing tool, there's url set for home, category, and subcategory into the breadcrumb, but not for the product page.

So I went back looking at the product structured data and I noticed that the url parameter is missing. Maybe this issue stop google of showing my website structured data on search results.

The problem it's that I don't know why the url it's not set.

I looked into my theme product.tpl and i don't see any meta itemprop="url", but also into a clean version of prestashop in product.tpl there's no itemprop="url".

Any help?

Edited by DARKF3D3 (see edit history)