Webservice With Shipstation Not Working Properly

Hello,

Wondering if someone can help me out here. There tech guy said that he can't find anything on their end and hasn't had any other complaints or issues from other Prestashop clients.

I use a company called ShipStation to manage all my shipments. When I ship something out with them, they send a tracking link as well a change the status of my order to "Shipped". For some reason, the other day, that part stopped working and was saying there was an error in notifying the marketplace (my store). It's able to change the status of my order though, but it's not sending the tracking link. And I guess it keeps trying to send the tracking link because some of my orders are having their status changed to "Shipped" 20 times over the course of a day.

What's weird is when I turn on debugging in prestashop, ShipStation works perfectly. When I turn it back off, the issues come up again.

Anybody have any idea why turning on debugging would cause the webservice to work properly?

• 3 years later...

I have the same issue I contacted shipstation I tell them it updates the status to SHIPPED correctly but it does not add the Tracking Number. Doe anyone else seem to have this issue?

I am running 1.7.5.1 prestashop 

2 hours ago, El Patron said:

as mentioned on other 'like' post, we have always had to add small custom code to update tracking number and send customer tracking info.  

First of all thanks for the response can you refer me to that post? 

I just setup Shipstation on two sites, one is PS 1.6.1.23 and the other is 1.6.1.24.  The .23 site works just fine but the .24 site only updates when   

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); 

Has anyone found a solution for this?