Where Is The Cloud Button

Natuurlijk

Question

18 answers to this question

I was running a Prestashop Cloud shop for an year. A sudden dead end without prior notice in unacceptable. Would like prestashop officials to please look into this matter and get this fixed as soon as possible

Am still getting the 403 Forbidden Error while accessing my store : "BlissStore"

I can't even find the My Stores button anymore once I login my account on the main Prestashop website.

You read on Prestashop Cloud conditions that it is a free service without any responsibility and warrantee for to be continued and/or continued with prior notice ? In some countries the Presta Cloud is not available anymore. It applies here the same as for each free service/thing in the life...

Prestashop Cloud is dead and works really only for FR and USA/South America. Other countries were removed step by step from this offer, IN included.

Contact Cloud Support to see if they can restore it: https://www.prestash...upport?init=ask, but I'm afraid you will receive the same answer as all others here with removed shop: add a new shop and in this case button is not available anymore...

Thank you. 

At the time I started a Support Ticket , I hope can be enough to recover the job done . Luckily everything was still in its infancy , but these things can happen even with an e - commerce Prestashop constantly running? What determines the reactivation?

This what I see (some minutes ago): post-452242-0-69086700-1456245032_thumb.jpg

The page changed its look a bit. Most people are able to start a new cloud store. It's strange.

A logical explanation for this misbehaviour may be that certain IP ranges are blacklisted. But you would need a Community Manager with admin rights on the forum to verify this. Unfortunately currently we don't have one.

I was running a Prestashop Cloud shop for an year. A sudden dead end without prior notice in unacceptable. Would like prestashop officials to please look into this matter and get this fixed as soon as possible

Am still getting the 403 Forbidden Error while accessing my store : "BlissStore"

I can't even find the My Stores button anymore once I login my account on the main Prestashop website.

You read on Prestashop Cloud conditions that it is a free service without any responsibility and warrantee for to be continued and/or continued with prior notice ?

While this may be true I think a notice is something you can expect if a free service like offering cloud hosting is being shut down. I have used several free services and I cannot remember that any of those ever closed without informing their users. Users should be given the opportunity to make a backup and move to another place. I don't think this is a matter of small print but a matter of awareness. If I were concerned I would be more than annoyed.