en Jump to content
vekia

Cart Conditions Pro - Additional Advanced Rules - PrestaShop 1.7.x / 1.6.x / 1.5.x

Cart conditions pro

with this module you can create additional advanced rules in your cart. It will be required to meet these conditions to go through the order process. If someone will not follow the rules - it will not be possible to place an order in your shop.

With this addon you can create conditions like:

Cart must contain at least one product from selected category: T-shirts

Cart can't contain at least one product from selected category: Dresses

Cart must contain at least one product: Printed T-shirt with MyPresta logo

Cart must contain at least 20 products

Cart can't contain more than 10 products

Cart must contain at least 15 products from selected category: T-shirts

Cart must contain at least 10 products from category: Blouses

Cart can't have more than 25 products from category: Dresses

Cart must contain at lest 100 quantity of product: T-shirt for group of customers: Customer

Cart must contain at least 20 quantity of products (total) for group of customers: Wholesaler

Cart cant have more than 10 quantity of products (total) for group iof customers: Guest

Customer from selected group must add products worth €225 from selected category: T-shirts

Cart can't contain more than 10 quantity of selected product: T-shirt for group of customers: Customer

Cart cant' contain more than 1 quantity of selected product: Gift card for group of customers: Customers

If cart has product A then it is necessary to order product B

if customer from group "wholesaler" has in cart product C then it is required to order also product D

If cart has product A then it is not possible to order product B

box-big-cart-conditions.png

cart-conditions-for-prestashop-17.png

5-cart-conditions.png

trusted-addon.png

module is available here:

Cart condiitons pro

Cart conditions pro ‪‎module‬ contains now new feature:
possibility to define cart conditions based on value of order from selected categories. For example, you can create conditions like:
- customer must order from category T-shirts for €20
- customer group: wholesaler must order from category Blouses for €1000
- customer must order from category Dresses for €499

new version of cart conditions pro module is ready!

- added fixes related to appearance of conditions manager on module configuration page

- changed the module code to support psr-2 standards

- module is ready to support prestashop 1.7  - so it is first module to define additional cart conditions in brand new PS 1.7

Hi,

I've bought this module but I don't know how to set the rule:

- cart must have at least 10 products from selected category: T-shirts (If that category is chosen).

How can I set this rule?

cld

Hi,

I've bought this module but I don't know how to set the rule:

- cart must have at least 10 products from selected category: T-shirts (If that category is chosen).

How can I set this rule?

cld

hello

you can do it under price rules > cart quantity conditions

screenshot for reference:

UBuvfRo.png

and this is how it looks like in front:

1L5sn4X.png

new version of module released!
- added fixes to "installation process" of the module

- now it creates "cart quantity conditions" menu item properly

- added fixes to module workflow in cart during checkout

Hi Vekia, 

It is posible to define non comulative cart rules? Or override previously defined ones?

All my products have 5 % discount, but now I want to give 15%  for selected customers, and not 5% + 15%. Regular customers will have the 5%. 

Can you help me with this?

Thank you. 

Hi Vekia, 

It is posible to define non comulative cart rules? Or override previously defined ones?

All my products have 5 % discount, but now I want to give 15%  for selected customers, and not 5% + 15%. Regular customers will have the 5%. 

Can you help me with this?

Thank you. 

hello,

you dont want to allow to use voucher codes with price reductions, right? or i'm wrong?

hello,

you dont want to allow to use voucher codes with price reductions, right? or i'm wrong?

Hi Vekia, Thanks for the reply. 

No. I want to createe a Cart rule/voucher that will ignore the group discounts. All registered customers have 5% discount in all products. And what I want is that when creating a cart rule/voucher, it will ignore those 5% and give 15% over the base price. Instead of the 5% + 15% that is giving at this moment. 

Is this doable?

Thank you. 

prestashop does not allow to create voucher code that will ignore group reduction,

cart conditions pro module is totally not related to your request :-)

please create new topic instead, this topic is about cart conditions pro :-)

thank you!

cart conditions module for prestashop updated! Now you can select group of customers for each condition type.

Details in changelog:

- improved back office configuration page

- now you should be able to select groups of customers properly

- due to the changes in the override - this module requires reinstallation

- improvements to multistore configuration

- fixed notificaitons about missed index

new version of module released!

- added fixes to "installation process" of the module

- now it creates "cart quantity conditions" menu item properly

- added fixes to module workflow in cart during checkout

Please help here : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/591287-http-500-error-syntax-error-dispatcherphp-issue/

hello

this topic is related to cart conditons pro module, it is not related in any part to "clean url" module.

Ok . I am sorry but can you please help me on that topic i am stuck since a week on that .

new version of the cart conditions pro module

now you can define the minimal quantity of product that is necessary to go through the order process.

For example, with this new feature you can define conditions like:

- customer from group "wholesaler" must order at least 100 quantity of product "T shirt"

- customer from group "customer" must order at least 10 quantity of product "blouse"

etc.

new additonal rule is available

- now you can define maximum quantity of selected products that customer (selected group of customers) can put to cart

cart conditions pro - from now - also works with PrestaShop 1.7.x!

new version of the module has:

- support of new releases of prestashop

- better updates checker system

new version is available!

- added new conditions to the quantity rules section, now you can define conditions like:

1. selected group of customers cant order more than defined number of products from selected category
  2. selected group of customers must order at least X quantity (total) of products
  3. selected group of customers cant order more than X quantity (total) of products

Hello!

new version of the module is available and new release has new conditions!

Now you can define rules related to associations between products, like:

• If cart has product A then it is necessary to order product B
  • if customer from group "wholesaler" has in cart product C then it is required to order also product D
  • If cart has product A then it is not possible to order product B

new version of module is available to download

1. added feature that checks for module's updates automatically, if there will be new version of the module - your shop will spawn notification about this

2. improved conditions workflow

3. released version that works with older PrestaShop 1.5.x

Hello,

I need my customers to only buy products that are multiples of 6, no matter if they are the same product or different, but always multiples of 6 to facilitates the delivery package

Is it posible to create a rule like this with your module?

Cart must contain at least multiple quantity of 6 products from category: wine

Thank you

Hello

I need my customers to only buy products that are multiples of 6, no matter if they are the same product or different, 

unfortunately, module does not have feature to accept only multiplied quantities of products in cart.

it allows to define min. accepted quantity or max. accepted quantity

Hi Vekia,

So I purchased this module and do like it, but at this moment, I cannot use it the way it is, as I explain here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/630146-cart-conditions-pro-module-cart-association-conditions-associations-between-products/

And so, since I need to open the shop, I have uninstalled the cart conditions pro module from my store; but now, it affect checkout, as customer cannot complete the checkout process, is giving error message in a blue bar at bottom of page: "To be able to pass the order, you must have a quantity maximum of each products of :"

And then, if customer click 'Proceed to Checkout' a second warning appear in a red bar at the top of page: "To be able to pass the order, you must have a quantity maximum of each products of :"

There is no condition set anywhere, can you please tell me what to do fix this problem... thanks Vekia

Omar

Hi Vekia,

I have some more details for you now... If I go into debug mode and disable all non-prestashop modules, the problem goes away and allows customer to complete checkout, however, I cannot do this, because I need some custom customer fields created with bestkit module...

Here is a copy of my Prestashop logs, with all the entries since I installed the cart conditions pro module until now:

651 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 BestKitCustomerFields modification BestKitCustomerFields 18 0x 0 09/25/2017 19:22:34 652 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition addition CartAssociationsCondition 1 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:38:12 653 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition modification CartAssociationsCondition 1 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:41:18 654 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition deletion CartAssociationsCondition 1 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:41:39 655 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition addition CartAssociationsCondition 2 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:46:51 656 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition modification CartAssociationsCondition 2 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:47:46 657 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition modification CartAssociationsCondition 2 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:48:09 658 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition modification CartAssociationsCondition 2 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:49:24 659 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartCondition addition CartCondition 1 0x 0 09/25/2017 21:50:49 660 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition deletion CartAssociationsCondition 2 0x 0 09/25/2017 22:04:20 661 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition addition CartAssociationsCondition 3 0x 0 09/25/2017 22:05:55 662 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartAssociationsCondition deletion CartAssociationsCondition 3 0x 0 09/25/2017 22:06:39 663 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CMSCategory addition CMSCategory 3 0x 0 09/26/2017 10:36:08 664 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartCondition deletion CartCondition 1 0x 0 09/27/2017 09:22:57 665 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 CartRule deletion CartRule 1 0x 0 09/27/2017 19:20:04 666 webmaster%40promatespost.com.jpg O. Montes de Oca 1 Back Office connection from 47.137.57.5   0 0x 0 09/27/2017 19:52:31

I have not touch anything and will not until you can advise best course, thanks again Vekia, hope to hear from you soon...

Your friend,

Omar

Thank you Vekia, YOU ARE THE MAN!  Took all of five minutes to solve the issue yesterday morning... Oh what a little knowledge can do, shop back online - up and running... and I am very thankful to you for sharing your valuable time (and abilities) with me and with the community!

Best,

Omar

Hey, 

is it possible to handle following issue:

If cart contains product A send order to supplier A, but if cart contains product A AND product B send order to supplier B.

Or do you know a module which can handle that?

Regards

Andy

¿En este modulo, podría limitar a un producto en el carrito por compra? No me refiero a unidades, sino a diferentes productos.

Gracias

yes, you can

there is a feature to define maximum allowed items in cart 

Greetings Vekia, I would like to ask if it is possible to set the rule below:

If product in cart has the value 'B' in attribute X (the attribute has 'A' and 'B' to choose from), then the customer must add product from Category 'Y' in order to continue with the order process.

I thank you in advance.

Hi Vekia, I would like to know if it's possible with your module.

I have a product with condition In Stock and  a product with condition Coming Soon. If I want to add both of them to cart, there is not possible because products  with condition Coming Soon only can be bought with products of the same condition.

On 17/8/2017 at 8:12 PM, alifri said:

Hello,

I need my customers to only buy products that are multiples of 6, no matter if they are the same product or different, but always multiples of 6 to facilitates the delivery package

Is it posible to create a rule like this with your module?

Cart must contain at least multiple quantity of 6 products from category: wine

Thank you

Hello,

I have the same need. My website is also for wines and I have the same requirement.
Have you got something else?

Thank you very much!

On 12/4/2017 at 3:39 PM, Raven said:

Hi Vekia, I would like to know if it's possible with your module.

I have a product with condition In Stock and  a product with condition Coming Soon. If I want to add both of them to cart, there is not possible because products  with condition Coming Soon only can be bought with products of the same condition.

do you use some specific module to mark product as "comming soon" or you just use default prestashop's features ?

2 hours ago, airjordy said:

Hello,

I have the same need. My website is also for wines and I have the same requirement.
Have you got something else?

Thank you very much!

i've got an addon that will accept only multiplied values of product for example 6,12,18,24 etc.

it is a minimal product quantity module

Hello Vekia,

I'm also after this functionality to sell only packs of 6 bottles(multiples of 6 for the same category, means youy can choose 3 items of 1 product and 3 items of another). I came from Google to this post and was going to buy this addon as i saw on the website description that:

8 - Cart must contain at least 6 products from category: T-shirts and cart will accept only quantity that is multiplied value of 6 (6,12,18,24 ... and so on)

And thats exactly what i need, people to order a combination of 6(or multiple of 6) products from a chosen category.

But then thought, lets read the post and here at the end you point another user to this addon , well i thought this as being the last response would be the good one, and i bought the "Minimal product quantity" from your store.

I've been triying to accomplish this behaviour for my category for a while now but then I've realized i've maybe bought the wrong module.

Can you help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Vekia , it is possible with the module . That if a customer purchase two products i give him the shipment cost for free ?

Björn

I'm waiting for Vekia support, problem installing the module. I hope to write my review of this module soon

On 4/9/2018 at 11:41 AM, lkanada said:

I'm waiting for Vekia support, problem installing the module. I hope to write my review of this module soon

do you received a reply ? if not please share here the ticket id.

Hi Vekia. Is it possible with your module to have a rule like this? i.e. if in the cart there is a product of category A, you can't add product of category B and C. 

Thank you

On 8/3/2016 at 4:12 AM, vekia said:

new version of cart conditions is ready to use

- added feature to define min. nb of files that is required to go through the order process

Hello i need this module but i need to know if is possible for example  If user not has purchased product A then not is possible purchase product  B waiting for your reply