[SOLVED] Google Checkout Problem

vincent000

I'm new to prestashop software. I tried to setup google checkout for my website, and I have this problem: I buy 1 of my product with qty = 1, but when I check out with google the qty = # qty in my stock.
For example: I buy a clock (A) ---- qty 1 for $2.00. then I used google checkout. the checkout qty is 10 (10 is # qty in stock) and I have to check out 10 clock and pay @20.00.
Anyone Know how to fix that? Please help me out, Thank You!!

This bug has been fixed in Prestashop v1.3. The solution is to change line 131 of modules/gcheckout/gcheckout.php from:

$googleCart->AddItem(new GoogleItem(utf8_decode($product['name']), utf8_decode($product['description_short']), intval($product['quantity']), Tools::convertPrice($product['price_wt'], $currency)));

to:

$googleCart->AddItem(new GoogleItem(utf8_decode($product['name']), utf8_decode($product['description_short']), intval($product['cart_quantity']), Tools::convertPrice($product['price_wt'], $currency)));