Paypal Navigating Problem.

capbat

Hi all.
First I hope this post is in the proper section.

I am with version 1.6.1.4 of PS the PayPal module is PayPal USA Canada. Version. 1,3,9

In the PayPal Module I have only the 'PayPal Express Checkout' Enabled and I clicked on Enable PayPal Express checkout Only.

If I enable the 'PayPal Payments Standard' it does not work according to PayPal I should only use the Express checkout for online payment.

I am having a problem with the checkout process after the Customer has been on the PayPal site. Here is what's happening.

On the checkout process. It is done in 5 steps.
Summary - Sign in - Address - Shiipping and Payment.
When the user is at the last page (Payment) having clicked the 'Proceed to CheckOut' button and then having clicked on the PayPal logo at the bottom left of the page.
The PrestaShop CMS send him to PayPal where he does his thing. But when he is finished he is returned to the Shipping page of the process.
The page just prior to Payment phase.
His cart is not emptied. The tick box for 'I agree to the term.....' is unticked (when it was previously ticked). To make it work he has to retick that box click again on Procedd to checkout and then click on the PayPal logo again. Then the order is passed and he receives a confirmation message.
I don't think it his supppose to work this way. And I am sure there are some experts here to help me out. It seems that the order process has to be triggered twice to be executed.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

Bat

Edited by capbat (see edit history)