Worldpay Timeout With Cloud. Anyone Else Seen The Issue

kerrywales

Question

Hi,

Having started with a 1and1 installation to look at Prestashop. When having an issue and emailing Prestashop I was advised and encouraged to use the Cloud version, having explained exactly how the shop will be run.

Not knowing any better at the time, I started afresh and set up my shop on the Cloud. I purchased the WorldPay module from modulesmarket in the Addons marketplace. Got help setting it up. Run tests.

No errors but no orders going through. Worldpay tell me there was a timeout issue resulting in 1) a worldpay transaction occurring but 2) no order being placed on the shop etc. Worldpay say, not a big problem change the timeout on the prestashop instance.

So I have emailed modulesmarket about this (hoping the timeout can be trapped and or resolved) and raised a ticket with Prestashop on getting the time out fixed.

No response from modulesmarket yet, but it has only been a day

Response from Prestashop is closing the ticket telling me that Cloud parameters cannot be changed and I should host it elsewhere to get it working!!!!

What a waste of a ticket to get a one sentence response just to tell me sorry, cannot do. Especially when I was advised that there is no issue with me wanting Worldpay on my site and the cloud will be fine!!

Has anyone else had a similar issue but had it fixed?

Or has anyone had any experience migrating off the cloud to a working version of Prestashop? (don't really want to build it from scratch again)

Regards. 

1 answer to this question

==========

This is my third attempt. I hope the text is saved this time!!!

Although the Cloud URL starts https , the call back fails.

Finding a reference stating that SSL is not implemented I ignored the manual and used http in the callback URL/

This worked.

Edited by kerrywales (see edit history)