Hi,

I attach a Free Prestashop 1.6 Theme "Tesla"

Live demo: https://entienda.cl/tesla/

Build under: Prestashop 1.6.1.4

Download:attachicon.gif6f483bfbc15930857c969fb0caed6d3e.zip

PD: Nothing special, is the default theme with little modification.

Enjoy.

Daniel

Thank you

admin at how such an informative section that can be added to the regulation.

post-1018346-0-30739200-1455186439_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I'm new in prestashop and this theme is awesome minimalistic i was looking for, but when I import it by prestashop admin panel only colors changes, all components are still as in default theme. Can someone advice me what im doing wrong? I dont know if it is good place for this question, sorry.

Problem is more serious, i changed to Minimal theme and now cant change back to anything. Can I set theme manualy using FTP?

Edited by bonusso3 (see edit history)

Did you cleared the smarty cache and the cache of your browser ?

If you cannot switch the theme anymore, than you can delete it from FTP. After this you need to select one of the themes available on your back-office.

Tried to delete and switch back to default theme but it was "Error 500". Problem was even if i choose another theme in prestashop and check theme again it was previous one, presta didnt change it. I solved problem  manually change theme by replace some config files from another presta installation :)

Thx for answer.

Anyways sorry for OT, but can someone send me some tutorials how can I change/use modules to create custom presta theme or what files change to for example try different main color? I was looking for it but it seems to every theme has different files :(

@Daniel Santana awesome theme, minimalistic as i was looking for, thx a lot :)

Edited by bonusso3 (see edit history)

Anyways sorry for OT, but can someone send me some tutorials how can I change/use modules to create custom presta theme or what files change to for example try different main color? I was looking for it but it seems to every theme has different files :(

This is true. There is no tutorial you can follow, as each developer develop his own theme and modules for this theme. Specially free themes are not certified by Prestahsop, which means that they can differ from rules.

Ok, thx for help :) The last question is can I create on my subdomain "test" instance of prestashop uses same database? Actually everything im doing is based on some tutorials, so i dont want to destroy my main prestashop. What is best way to make production environment and test environment?

btw. Can you move those posts to new thread? I dont want to make more OT here ;)

Thx for your help.