500 Internal Server Error

ianm

Looking for a Prestashop Developer who can assist with an error with my ecommerce site.

When trying to access my website I get the message "he server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.". My web hosting company advised I should check the following files which were modified just before the error message started.

61884142 132 -rw-r--r-- 1 photosup photosup 132799 Jan 28 16:07 ./config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml

61884155 248 -rw-r--r-- 1 photosup photosup 252736 Jan 28 16:07 ./config/xml/modules_native_addons.xml

61886020 112 -rw-r--r-- 1 photosup photosup 113271 Jan 28 16:07 ./config/xml/must_have_modules_list.xml

Not sure how to check these files and what to check for.  I was busy updating product prices before the problem occurred. I now changed hosting company but the problem still persists. It appears something is corrupt  with the database.

I also get the attached messages when trying to login the Prestashop back end

post-601525-0-19299000-1455185976_thumb.jpg

post-601525-0-85393400-1455185832_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I am facing now similar problem...

when I try to use greensock javascript code:

var logo = $("#landing-logo");
var time = 3.5;
TweenMax.from(logo,2, {css:{top: "0px", scaleX:.2, scaleY:.2},ease:Strong.easeInOut});

, so the web is not loaded and get:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

It is not a problem with the greensock library and my own gs code, because out of the presta web it runs fine

it seems, that some php is in a fight with execute the code

I also have tried delete the js code from header.tpl and run the web...as the web was correctly loaded I run the js code via console and in this moment it works fine

Thank You for any help

Regards Zdenek 

Edited by ZAJDAN (see edit history)