Knowband Plugins

Prestashop One Page Checkout Module [Free Version Also Available]

This module has been awarded as Prestashop Favorite one page checkout module and has more than 215+ Five Stars ratings.

Click here to buy.

Check Demo here: Prestashop-one-page-checkout

It is now compatible with Prestashop v 1.7

Features

1. Inbuilt Social login options (Facebook and Google)
  2. Inbuilt Mailchimp integration
  3. Inbuilt Ship2pay
  4. Option to hide or show any address field.
  5. Option to make any field mandatory or optional.
  6. 3 Checkout design
  7. Option to add custom CSS, js and html
  8. Drag and drop feature to sort fields and blocks
  9. Options to add banners
  10. Options to change color to match with your theme.
  11. Mobile responsive and Multi store compatible
  12. Compatible with all themes, shipping and payment methods
  13. SSL compatible
  14. Inline validation with green tick and red cross mark.
  15. Option to change shipping and payment method name and image.
  16. and much more.

1.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

3.png

Edited by Knowband Plugins (see edit history)

Important notice for European Users:

This module does not work properly with modules installed that are required for compliance with European law.

Also I noticed that there are problems with third party themes.

In details:

Prestashop 1.5x

With installed GC German --> not working properly

With installed germaNext  --> not working properly

With responsive third party themes --> not working properly

Prestashop 1.6.0 - 1.6.0.14:

With installed EU legal --> not working properly

Prestashop 1.6.1x:

With installed AdvancedEUCompliance --> not tested yet, maybe working, because this module doesn't need any overrides

Positive: The service of Knowband is quick and helpful. But  until now they weren't able to get it work under the above conditions, though they tried.

Guest accbuys

This module is GARBAGE. It DOES NOT work with authorize.net aim module at all - payments will not even go through, no data is transmitted. The best addon for authorize.net, the presteochangeo module will only work if you make it a separate checkout page - this basically defeats the entire purpose of the one page checkout since it has to be 2 pages to even work. The entire checkout is faulty and buggy - as someone with 15 years of ecommerce experience I can tell you to stay far away from this checkout module and likely any other software product from this company. They also offer horrendous technical support, and will not fix the bugs in their products. Implementing their software on a live site can cost you hundreds of sales and your entire reputation instantly, not to mention the issues from loss of data - SIMPLE SOLUTION - DO NOT BUY

This module is GARBAGE. It DOES NOT work with authorize.net aim module at all - payments will not even go through, no data is transmitted. The best addon for authorize.net, the presteochangeo module will only work if you make it a separate checkout page - this basically defeats the entire purpose of the one page checkout since it has to be 2 pages to even work. The entire checkout is faulty and buggy - as someone with 15 years of ecommerce experience I can tell you to stay far away from this checkout module and likely any other software product from this company. They also offer horrendous technical support, and will not fix the bugs in their products. Implementing their software on a live site can cost you hundreds of sales and your entire reputation instantly, not to mention the issues from loss of data - SIMPLE SOLUTION - DO NOT BUY

Dear Accbuys,

We certainly understand your concern and also offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We understand that authorize.net payment module is a popular payment gateway and our module also supports it. Due to some reason it didn't work on your store, and we are more than willing to solve the issue on your store and needs your cooperation. We are in touch with you from the day 1 and also replied to yours Emails on PrestaShop within 12 hours.

Kindly have some patience and please cooperate so that we can check and fix the issue because until or unless you are willing to get issues resolved we are really helpless.

Right now some other authorize payment method is installed which is working just fine on your store. If you will cooperate we can show its form on our page itself so that it doesn't redirect customers anymore to next page. Right now some other developer is working on your live site directly and showing his module errors on the screen with developer mode ON. Site was also down for few minutes an hour ago with Internal server error on the screen. Once he is done with his changes, you can let us know so that we can show payment method form on our page itself.

Regarding our module quality, we have more than 1000 happy customers for this module and also have a good reputation on PrestaShop addons store with 125+ Five stars rating. Our "One Page Checkout" module also has been awarded as PrestaShop Favorite checkout module because of its high quality, easy user interface, advanced features and for prompt & efficient support service that we provide for the module.

Regarding implementing our module on live site, it is completely safe because of its unique testing mode feature, which allows you to test our module on live site without affecting ongoing business. In testing mode, regular customers will still see old checkout page, however admin/developer can test our checkout page by visiting a unique URL which is provided in our module admin panel.

Dear Mate,

http://prntscr.com/arminr

Is that this module possible to customizing the module like picture above. 

We just need simple checkout with 3 main information:

- Products, cart Information

- User information without registering account & Billing Address and maybe has option for invoice.

- Payment

Dear Mate,

http://prntscr.com/arminr

Is that this module possible to customizing the module like picture above. 

We just need simple checkout with 3 main information:

- Products, cart Information

- User information without registering account & Billing Address and maybe has option for invoice.

- Payment

Yes, we can make custom changes in our module as per your requirements. Kindly contact us to get price estimate for the same.

Hi!

Does this module supports Klarna payment module?

Regards

MacRoy

Hi!

Does this module supports Klarna payment module?

Regards

MacRoy

Please note that Klarna has its own checkout page. With our module, it will show a clickable button under payment method section rather than a radio button. Once a customer clicks on this clickable button, he will be redirected to default Klarna checkout page. For other payment methods our module working will be same.

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,

Joe

Knowband Plugins Team

I am a very satisfied user of this module. Also the Knowband support is very helpfull and quick!

They always respond quick and fix issues for you!

• Like 1

I am a very satisfied user of this module. Also the Knowband support is very helpfull and quick!

They always respond quick and fix issues for you!

Thank you for your feedback :)

Nothing good to say about this module or developer.

I installed free version and it did not work (when pressed "add to cart" nothing just happened) and it also broke down my admin backoffice section giving 500 error. Ok, it`s not a big deal because it`s a new module and maybe some work has to be done. 

So I wrote support ticket on their website giving FTP details to fix my page (thank god it was test page). Soon after i received email that i should confirm my purchuse by giving them ftp and backoffice login details (sorry, but what purchase on free testing module?)

Well they already had ftp details but im not giving my backoffice login details because they are the same as on my production server. I would create another user for them but I cant because of error 500.

Guy on chat said he cant see my submitted ticket number. Well, after 5 mins he found it and said i have to raise ANOTHER ticket with FTP details. WHY ????? I already gave them in 1st ticket you just found!!!! As explanation he said that they were not able to get in touch with me.  What??? You sent me email claiming that I should give you my FTP details so clearly you got my email.

At this point I just decided to ditch this because of wasted time. Why I have to do several times something I have already done?

Sorry, but -1 points from me.

I use the paid version of this module on one of my sites and found the devs very helpful.

I had issues with the free version myself as it is not up to date, so bought it through addons. Reckon they'd be better off doing away with the free version entirely.

Nothing good to say about this module or developer.

I installed free version and it did not work (when pressed "add to cart" nothing just happened) and it also broke down my admin backoffice section giving 500 error. Ok, it`s not a big deal because it`s a new module and maybe some work has to be done. 

So I wrote support ticket on their website giving FTP details to fix my page (thank god it was test page). Soon after i received email that i should confirm my purchuse by giving them ftp and backoffice login details (sorry, but what purchase on free testing module?)

Well they already had ftp details but im not giving my backoffice login details because they are the same as on my production server. I would create another user for them but I cant because of error 500.

Guy on chat said he cant see my submitted ticket number. Well, after 5 mins he found it and said i have to raise ANOTHER ticket with FTP details. WHY ????? I already gave them in 1st ticket you just found!!!! As explanation he said that they were not able to get in touch with me.  What??? You sent me email claiming that I should give you my FTP details so clearly you got my email.

At this point I just decided to ditch this because of wasted time. Why I have to do several times something I have already done?

Sorry, but -1 points from me.

We feel very sorry that you had an inconvenience getting support from us regarding the free version of our one-page checkout module. We have instructed our support team to re-open your ticket and solve any issue that you have been facing with the module. 

While going through your support request we have found that you were requested to provide the back office access. We hope you understand that we need to check the issue on your side itself to debug it and provide a fix. As the issue was not getting replicated on a standard PrestaShop installation, it was required to debug it on your side where it was coming. That's why we have asked for the back office details. 

We understand that you faced an inconvenience in the support process and we heartily apologize for that. The support team will get back to you as soon as possible and hopefully, with your cooperation, we will be able to fix the issue without any inconvenience to you. 

Regards,

Joe

Knowband Plugins Team

Edited by Knowband Plugins (see edit history)