21 Countries, 21 Url's To Seo, One Product Update Point

norsk-global

I have 21 domains each in each country - truckpartssweden.com, truckpartszambia.com and so on. Each country has its own currency I wish to sell in.

Our old truckpartsworldwide.com site was a woocommerce/WordPress site which was rubbish (22 sec load time), I installed Prestashop on one of the other domains we own truckpartsworldwide.co.uk and I have finally figured out the bulk upload for products - we have 2800 odd, but working towards 40 000 in the next 12 months.

I hand over the project to the warehouse/stock management team on Monday but had a last minute thought. All these domains we have require stock from the same fulfilment warehouse (In UK) to be sold in local currency on each domain. 

Is it best to enable multistore for each country/URL in terms of SEO for that domain? Or will using one site with domain redirects for all 21 URL's result in Google indexing each domain as it's own site.

I have to get more traffic from these local sites - but the main issue I see is the updating of products has to happen only once, not 21 times.

I run our own servers on-site in-house so could do a default install of PS on each domain, give the warehouse staff the login to just one main URL and replicate the products table weekly to ensure the same products are always for sale across multiple sites.

Any advice/ insight would be awesome, thanks in advance.