Bitnami Prestashop Err_Connection_Timed_Out

akunalanand

Dear Team,

I had installed prestashop using the Bitnami Installer that came with the Xampp installer, and worked on the localhost website for 4-5 days. It is locally hosted on an ip: http://192.168.1.13/

It has suddenly stopped working, and shows an error "This webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". I need to get the website up and running again, please help.

I tried manually taking a back-up of the database, but it does not get imported (maybe I am doing it incorrectly)

I tried Copying the Files and moving to another folder, but even that doesn't work

I would really appreciate some assistance here. I am stuck since weeks not being able to work this issue out.

Thanks in Advance.

Dear Team,

I had installed prestashop using the Bitnami Installer that came with the Xampp installer, and worked on the localhost website for 4-5 days. It is locally hosted on an ip: http://192.168.1.13/

It has suddenly stopped working, and shows an error "This webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". I need to get the website up and running again, please help.

I tried manually taking a back-up of the database, but it does not get imported (maybe I am doing it incorrectly)

I tried Copying the Files and moving to another folder, but even that doesn't work

I would really appreciate some assistance here. I am stuck since weeks not being able to work this issue out.

Thanks in Advance.

An Update: I found out that it was because while installing through Bitnami it took my my ip and configured the localhost accordingly. I am able to access the website once I put up a static ip on my internet connection. 

Now the issue is when I put up this installation on a web server like AWS how will I access then?

• 4 months later...