Jquery Error When Using Product Combinations

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue on my store when using product combinations: the fancybox for visualizing images does not work:

http://shop.sinplastico.com/es/1450-cinta-porta-chupete-y-mordedor.html?search_query=cinta&results=3

The error console says that JQuery failed when trying to create a new element with the wrong tag "CLASS=WARNING_INLINE":

Uncaught InvalidCharacterError: Failed to execute 'createElement' on 'Document': The tag name provided ('CLASS="WARNING_INLINE"') is not a valid name. (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)

Looking at the source code of the page I found an element that has no tag:

<class="warning_inline" id="last_quantities" style="display: none" >¡Últimos artículos en stock!</>

Could that be the problem? How is this wrong element created? Why does it only fail when looking a product with combinations but not for normal products? (all pages have this strange element without tag)

Thank in advance!

I finally solved the problem by editing the theme's product.tpl file where the wrong element was created (the element without tag). Now the fancybox loads properly and the photos are correctly viewed.

Thanks for the attention! :-)

• 1 year later...

I finally solved the problem by editing the theme's product.tpl file where the wrong element was created (the element without tag). Now the fancybox loads properly and the photos are correctly viewed.

Thanks for the attention! :-)

Hi,

I know this was some time ago but I'm having the same problem with thickbox not working on product pages with combinations.

Can you tell me what you edited please?