Cannot Add More Than 8 Products On Homefeatured And Categoryfeatured Modules

airobot

HI, i'm going mad with this problem: i modified correctly the settings, cleared the cache and forced to recompile but there's no way for me to have more than 8 products on my homepage in homefeatured and featuredcategory modules.

I even changed the values manually in the PHP files but nothing, cannot understand where could be the override to this option.

The other changes i made on the PHP files work, like the setting of the DESC order, but the 8 product limit doesn't seem to be touched.

Could it be a problem of the theme?

Thanks

Edited by airobot (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Nope guys, thank you so much but as i said all was done properly in backoffice!

I solved the problem editing the template file "product-list.tpl", the limit was setted here by the theme, there was a line that was selecting only the array results under the 9TH (so the first 8).

Deleting the limit solved all problems.

• 1 year later...

Nope guys, thank you so much but as i said all was done properly in backoffice!

I solved the problem editing the template file "product-list.tpl", the limit was setted here by the theme, there was a line that was selecting only the array results under the 9TH (so the first 8).

Deleting the limit solved all problems.

Hey what exact directory did you find that file in?  I've went through numberous folders and found several that were titled product-list.tpl and I downloaded them to my computer, opened them in dreamweaver and could find anything about a limit...