Prestashop Cloud 1.6.1.3 Unable To Search Uploaded Modules

ben_g

Question

Hi There, 

I have uploaded (unpacked) Scroll to Top module to my Prestashop Cloud 1.6.1.3 using Filezilla to the modules folder but when looking for this module in search in Back office-->Modules and Services I cannot see it.

Please let me know if this is a known issue or is prestashop not allowing this module to be used, I would think if this module is blocked I would still be able to see it when searching for it...

please note this is the first time I am uploading modules via FTP, I see the same issue when I uploaded uecookie law

I am using FTP details from My Store Page

ftp.pswebshop.com

maybe I am uploading it to the wrong Prestashop or something?

Please Advise

8 answers to this question

Hi Daresh,

I understand that but what is confusing is that the addon on mypresta.com shows that it works with Prestashop Cloud link below

https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/scroll-to-top.html

PrestaShop Cloud  is a totally free SaaS (software as service) service where you can host own PrestaShop store. As you probably know, you can't use there themes and modules that aren't a part of addons.prestashop.com store. Fortunately, each from our addon are also available on official store. This just means that you can use modules bought on mypresta.eu website in PrestaShop Cloud service.

How to install mypresta.eu modules on PrestaShop Cloud?

To install modules from our marketplace you will have to connect to your cloud account FTP service. Then upload unpacked module to /modules/ directory. Next, from your shop back office you will be able to install addon in the same way as other modules. You can see screenshots with detailed instructions below.

Another bit of issue is that if we want to provide a 'free' module on addon's then we must be a company that has paid a rather large fee to do so.  This may explain a little why we might find a perfectly reasonable free module outside of addon's but is a paid module on addon's.  In other words, the module must come from addon's for cloud.

Hi There, 

I have uploaded (unpacked) Scroll to Top module to my Prestashop Cloud 1.6.1.3 using Filezilla to the modules folder but when looking for this module in search in Back office-->Modules and Services I cannot see it.

Please let me know if this is a known issue or is prestashop not allowing this module to be used, I would think if this module is blocked I would still be able to see it when searching for it...

please note this is the first time I am uploading modules via FTP, I see the same issue when I uploaded uecookie law

I am using FTP details from My Store Page

ftp.pswebshop.com

maybe I am uploading it to the wrong Prestashop or something?

Please Advise

if you dont see the module in the modules > modules back office make sure that you havent got any kind of "filters" (like filter modules by author)

• Like 1

if you dont see the module in the modules > modules back office make sure that you havent got any kind of "filters" (like filter modules by author)

What does that mean? I'm a little concern because I have a" freeslider add-on module" that does not show in the Modules >Modules and Services. It's only shows when I click in List of modules only IF I click on Modules and Services.

filters in Modules & Services in my Back office are set to the following when i type in 'scroll' in my <search> bar

Filter by: Installed & Not Installed, Enabled & Disabled       Authors: All Authors

I can't be the only one seeing this issue? same happens when I upload any other free modules from mypresta.eu

Please advise.

Kind Regards

Ben