Error Error Error Very Oftenwhen I Have To Work Why ?

intershop

Question

i always get this very often and i cant work . ( Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User pfr2140160 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections )

now both backoffice and front office are down for many time

Prestashop says that it is a limit from the system .  what ?  i have 1 window open to update a product .

if the software simultaneously hits in several parts of the db or sql , it is not my problem .  has anyone else the same issue ?

8 answers to this question

i always get this very often and i cant work . ( Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[42000] [1203] User pfr2140160 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections )

now both backoffice and front office are down for many time

Prestashop says that it is a limit from the system .  what ?  i have 1 window open to update a product .

if the software simultaneously hits in several parts of the db or sql , it is not my problem .  has anyone else the same issue ?

Hi sorry you have this issue.  I don't really see any reports similar to what you describe, cloud with max_user_connections

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=prestashop+cloud+max_user_connections+site:www.prestashop.com

It would be nice to share the support ticket question/response.  

+1

Oops, it's about Cloud. My bad!

PrestaShop Cloud is limited. Waaaay too limited!

It is apparently not suitable for your store. You might be better off by hosting PrestaShop yourself.

if i host it myself with a vdsl line 10mbps upload will it work ? how can i make any ip user unique ? now i see (on whois online) many time the same ip 50 times inside my shop , its sure a bot. doesnthis multiple times 1 ip slow my shop ? how can i make any ip incomer to be unique . maybe from an internet cafe 5 users that are  in myshop with same ip can not surf inside my shop but this is very very rare to happen .

Hi,

I have the same issue every now and then (also on PS Cloud), like every 2 or 3 days

- I sent a ticket to support asking if there was anything I could do to avoid this, but I got the canned answer in return ("We can't reproduce this issue so we can't help").

So.. I guess we're stuck with this :(

no no no ..................every one else is stuck on this because for the last month i learn woocommerce and soon i will go out of cloud . its 3times faster , maybe less goodies than presta but for a normal shop its much better even eith shared servers.