Silbersaiten, Module Doesnt Work And They Wont Answer Me! I Want My Money Back.

Printum

I bought a module from Silbersaiten, before buying it I was very carefull and ask them if the module would work for my website, the said id would be perfect. 

I installed it and began having issues I asked for their help and at first it looked like they cared but them they said the module was not compatible with my web and they couldnt do anything to fix it. 

I have sent many messages to them hoping to get some support but seing that they would not eaven answer I want my money back, its not fare to pay for something that doesnt work eaven more because they said it would. 

It was a very bad service and not profesional at all. 

How can I claim for the devolution of my money? 

If you bought module on addons website you can write to them and ask for refund. If they do not agree you can write to PrestaShop Finance department and force developer to give you a refund. If you bought anywhere else you can write to that shop and pray...

PLEASE UNDERSTAND: as developers we are obligated to make our modules compatible with STANDARD PrestaShop and ONLY standard PrestaShop. There are a lot of third party unofficial modules that break stuff. There are custom made designs that do not follow official guidelines. If this is the case, developer is right for not providing support.

Of course if you have standard PrestaShop, no custom modifications, no core overrides, correct server configuration module should perfectly work.

That sounds like my story. I guess I'd live to tell it. Bad experiences teaches a great lesson and guides us through life right? ...and it makes us stronger too.

Not sure if you've heard of Templatemela. I spent weeks/months researching for a good template for my ecommerce business. I came across several templates that looked like what I'd have in mind, until I saw Templatemela's template. thought wow that's the what I was looking... It looks crisp on paper.

I bought it for $39 after emailing with them back and forth. To not make any mistake I Install OpenCart and gave them FTP access to install the template themselves. They sent me an email and said it was complete, when I looked I got a 404 error then I realized they had install it to my sub domain ...really?

I emailed them back, took them almost 48hrs to get back to them, and because I bought the template from a another website I didn't do a proper "background" check for the authors of the template,... I find out that they are actually in India!!!! They have NO phone number,no chat apps, no customer service except to email them and wait for a response after 48hrs.

I was desperate and frustrated because I've already lost a lot of time and energy into getting a template and domain. If I send them an email for a specific questions and I was always outlining the issues, they will respond back with the same questions I had asked them..." Why is the template un-installing each time I change a number or product on the front office"?  I will get and email after 48hrs  saying, "  Template un-installing each time you change a number or product on the front office"? I will email back and wait for another 48hrs for a new episode.

My problem?? The template for whatever reason will un-install itself leaving me with openCart templates. Each time I tried to change a number of product the page refreshes and takes me back to opencart home page. after weeks and weeks of trials and tribulations, I'm like ok...I know I've wasted huge amount of time and energy on this template and plus my $39 ....they stopped emailing me back and I was tired of waiting and weeks past and nothing from them that's when I know that I wasn't going to get any help from these guys, but life goes on.... Prestashop is the best thing EVER! I love it to bits....

There are tons and tons of options and add=ons and tutorials and people are ready to answer your questions and assist you. So anyway, whiles you're waiting to get your cash back don't stop looking. I'm still building my website and hopefully It goes LIVE by the end of Feb.

Good luck,

• Like 1

Dear Printum,

we still are aware of this issue and we regret not to have helped you, though we spent lot of time on trying.

All in all, we doubt to have said, the module would work with another module, that strictly interferes the functionality of OrderEdit and also with modified invoice templates. Everyone knows, modules interferetaions can  lead to weird results, especially in the case where both module impact the same functionality. Of course, modified invoices cannot read the information directly from the order after the editing and its not our fault or a module bug. Also, the template  order-detail.tpl that contains values like {$mega.quantity} or $product.productmega, so something very special, can run the risk not to be compatible with something else.

All in all, we of course will refund you the money since you can contact us on addons with the message where we said, OrderEdit would be compatible to another third party module like this one. In this case we also would ask you to remove the 1/5 note for a working module ;)

In any case, I regret you cannot use OrderEdit on your prestashop project

regrads

---

silbersaiten support

• Like 1