Putting Provision Tracking Code To "confirmed Order" Thank You Page.

kovandap

Question

Is here some possibility to put partner provision tracking script code to thank you page from backoffice. Or some another possibility when shop is hosted on cloud? I searched if i have my own hosting I can put my script to order-confirmation.tpl file. But how to do this with cloud solution? Thank you very much.

Edited by kovandap (see edit history)

3 answers to this question

Is here some possibility to put partner provision tracking script code to thank you page from backoffice. Or some another possibility when shop is hosted on cloud? I searched if i have my own hosting I can put my script to order-confirmation.tpl file. But how to do this with cloud solution? Thank you very much.

I found out on forum that i can create FTP user and then i a can change files. I hope order-confirmation.tpl will be visible.

That's correct.

Also, depending on the payment module, you might have to edit the confirmation page of the payment module.

For PayPal it is:

/modules/paypal/views/templates/front/order-confirmation.tpl and /modules/paypal/views/templates/front/order-confirmation-mobile.tpl

thank you

That's correct.

Also, depending on the payment module, you might have to edit the confirmation page of the payment module.

For PayPal it is:

/modules/paypal/views/templates/front/order-confirmation.tpl and /modules/paypal/views/templates/front/order-confirmation-mobile.tpl

Hi, now I am setting for payment by bank wire and pay after delivery for example. I must put this https pixel:

espolupracecz.go2cloud.org/aff_l?offer_id=746&adv_sub=SUB_ID&amount=AMOUNT

where SUB_ID is id of order(AMOUNT paremeter), so I can put this variable {$reference_order|urlencode}

but where i can get amount of order? Becouse I have cloud solution and on FTP i can not change controllers/front/OrderConfirmationController.php like is written by vekia in this thread: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/328903-install-tracking-sale-code-for-shareasale/?hl=%2Bamount+%2Border+%2Bvariable&do=findComment&comment=1964551

I have no acces to this controller, so is some possibility to get this variable somehow?

Thank you

Edited by kovandap (see edit history)