Prices Visible Only After Login

mfermo

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello I want have the prices visible only after login. I disabled the option for the 'group' visitor and guest, but still they are visible. Is there anything else to do ? What am I missing ?

Thanks to anyone would like to help!

are they visible only one index.php (main page) but not on category/product views?  If only only on main page, then clear cache via  performance-->clear cache button.

review tldrs post above, I am assuming you disabled view prices in two groups not  disabled the groups all together.  

thanks

Hello,

Thanks for the help and sorry for the bad explanation. Indeed I disabled the option (for visitors and guest) to see prices (in the "show prices" field I marked 'no'. The 2 groups are active.

The prices are visible both on home page and on category/product view. I tried with the 'clear cache' button but bad luck...still prices are visible.

Any other possibility ?

The website is : 5saintandre.com (still didn't but the SSL certificate but there's no arm in going there)

Edited by mfermo (see edit history)

Hi there, I use latest version 1.6 and didn't customized anything (prestashop theme).

best

Sorry but this is not a 1.6 site and the FO theme is not the Prestashop 1.6 default_bootstrap it says deco_evo. so the site has been customized.

The BO groups pic you posted is not from 1.6 this group setting looks like this.

Another clue for me was that this morning I looked at your site on my Tablet and got a mobile theme with the option at the footer to view full site this is not available in 1.6 as it uses a responsive theme and there is no option to view full site.

I suspect this is a 1.5 site can you take a snap of the BO Configuration information page or just a full page snap of the BO.

Sorry but this is not a 1.6 site and the FO theme is not the Prestashop 1.6 default_bootstrap it says deco_evo. so the site has been customized.

The BO groups pic you posted is not from 1.6 this group setting looks like this.

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

Another clue for me was that this morning I looked at your site on my Tablet and got a mobile theme with the option at the footer to view full site this is not available in 1.6 as it uses a responsive theme and there is no option to view full site.

I suspect this is a 1.5 site can you take a snap of the BO Configuration information page or just a full page snap of the BO.

Hi tdr170,

That's another shop. It's a live one and indeed is 1.5 version customized with deco eve theme and works ok.

But the problem I have is on this one: 5saintandre.com that is built on cloud and with 1.6. It's on this shop I would like to take off prices for visitors & guests.

Best