Delivery Slip And Invoice Mismatch

Prestashop 1.6.1.4

On editing an existing order from the backend, the invoice shows the updated amount for the order, but the delivery slip shows the old amount for COD.

I would expect the delivery slip also to show the updated amount, especially for COD, where the amount will need picked up from the customer based on the delivery slip.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Hi tuk66,

The original order had 4 products.

I had updated the order to add one additional item of a product that was already in the order. No changes to the price.

The invoice picked up the change correctly to update the total cost from 285 to 310.

The delivery slip as well as the order page showed 285 incorrectly.

I have played with the order a bit more and manually added another payment line for the 25 for the additional product, due to which the delivery slip correctly shows 2 payment lines now, both COD.

However, I think this is all not very clear. You will see the totals on the order page are still inconsistent. The line items and the totals don't match in the screenshot.

post-1181295-0-95040300-1454261239_thumb.png

post-1181295-0-37233500-1454261374_thumb.png

This continues to be an important issue even when removing a product. I am posting back in the hope that someone may have addressed this; I am on 1.6.1.4

• Customer creates an order on COD (native Prestashop module)
  • I remove a product from back office
  • The total does not update on the order even though the product is removed
  • Invoice is correct but order screen shows the older higher total
  • The payment part of the order screen shows x amount instead of y; both x and y are incorrect numbers
  • The profit on the dashboard and customer's loyalty points are calculated on the old total

Also, does anyone know the correct Order status workflow for COD orders?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...