Translation Of Initial Data - 1.6.3

When i installed Prestashop i choose my native languages instead of english (damn me!!) since Prestashop state: "This language is just for the installation, you will be able to change it later on." Not really true.

Then i added other two languages, set as default, set as language to use for my back office and front office, set as default language for the user, ... 

Everything seems translated BUT NOT The initial data (like sample products ) given from prestashop installation.

Those are still in the language used to install presta.

Now, products aren't a big deal (they have been all replaced)

BUT pages like 404 and Countries are!

When my user register and find the "Select your country" dropdown, this is still in first language!!

Can someone please point me where i can change this?? 

Edited by anaketa (see edit history)

i'm not really sure if I got you!

Set country rules from Localization > Zone/Countries/States 

form there you can make your website country rules and witch countries can register or not

and for any installed module to change the translation go localization > translation

and in the Type of translation option  Select Installed Module Translation select the theme you are using and language you want to translate 

not sure if this post will help ( hope is does ) 

Thank you for your replay Ahmed.

So basically when i go under Location>Zone/Countries/State they are all still in italian (language whit which i installed Prestashop at first)

even if i delete italian as language in my prestashop, and i set as default English, i set as default country Germany and empty cache.

Why are they still in Italian???