My Prestashop Cloud Website Disappeared,

kjhj'hj

Question

Suddenly some customers told me that my website was ''ofline''

Upon checking i see its true, my website is gone and when i logged into prestashop i couldnt believe my eyes.

It sais ''create a webshop''

no option te edit my website like its really gone.

Can somebody please help me? i spend alot of time making it i also bought modules.

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)
  • Like 1

17 answers to this question

I assume this is CLoud?

Contact their support and read the forums.  They have been erroneously deleting Cloud stores... I WOULD BE PISSED.... Just another reason to avoid it...

This is indeed Cloud,

I really dont know what to do this is very bad for my business because i start getting complaints.

Do you have a direct mailadres or phonenumber of prestashop?

This is indeed Cloud,

I really dont know what to do this is very bad for my business because i start getting complaints.

Do you have a direct mailadres or phonenumber of prestashop?

my Cloud-shop is gone since yesterday, too! But my BackOffice is working and it seems that I can configurate the shop (without seeing the results live...). Can you work in your BackOffice, too?

you mean failure stories...  no one has explained why these ACTIVE stores have been deleted...

Yes, but this seems to be the "Price" for using the _free_ Cloud Version, I guess... ;-) I think I have to see it this way as long as I do not pay for add-ons (what I did not need to yet), but if I had paid I would be quite upset...

Edited by mag29 (see edit history)

My site is now restored. 

If the site has no activity in 60 days it is shut down.

Thank you all.

------------

Hello.

My site martutil.pswebshop.com was deleted too.

I have sent a message to the link you have above and I will wait for a solution.

This is very bad because we need lots of time to understand how Prestashop it works and than configure it.

I was wondering to open a real business with Prestashop, and make some payed inproovments, but now, I dont know if I will use it!

Ok Its Free,  but things like this are not admissible without a previous warning by e-mail or something.

Regards to all.

Edited by marrok2 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

you mean failure stories...  no one has explained why these ACTIVE stores have been deleted...

True, i dont understand why they just delete webshops.

I was active on my webshop and the business was going good.

I have send a ticket, i hope they wil fix this soon

Hello.

My site martutil.pswebshop.com was deleted too.

I have sent a message to the link you have above and I will wait for a solution.

This is very bad because we need lots of time to understand how Prestashop it works and than configure it.

I was wondering to open a real business with Prestashop, and make some payed inproovments, but now, I dont know if I will use it!

Ok Its Free,  but things like this are not admissible without a previous warning by e-mail or something.

Regards to all.

Hello,

Painful to hear, was yours deleted without warning too?

I have send them a message to, also waiting.

Please keep me updated 

I have marked 'answered'.  When you have support issue with your cloud account,  please follow answered question path, contacting support.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/503000-my-prestashop-website-disapeared/?do=findComment&comment=2245516

Also for best results, please open a new topic for your own specific questions about cloud for best community review/feedback.

If you cloud site is not accesed to back office until some time, you get the acocunt disactivated/ deleted

Something tells me that kjhj'hj (previous poster) would disagree with you...

True, i dont understand why they just delete webshops.

I was active on my webshop and the business was going good.

OK today one of my clients call me to say that he couldn´t pay for a item becose my website wasnt opening. I figured out that prestashop deleted or something like that. Every day i was improving my website, now its closed and everything is missing . So upsad its such a crazy action by the servidor, now im trying to restore. Ive asket to support lets hope the better. 

both of my shops have been deleted!! absolutely crap..response was that i had received an email. Where the fk was this email??

Not good when they just delete your shop with no correspondence.. they are plenty of web builders out there.

im a journalist and not happy, i've lost all my work and information.  thus, informed one of my collegues who writes articles on online websites like this..so watch this space...!