T-Shirt Designer Module

I've been exploring t-shirt modules for prestashop and it seems there aren't many choices that have the options that I would want to offer. I have been reading old threads, but it doesn't seem like there are any new players in years. Does anyone have a suggestion of a module that would be similar to something like inkyrobo.com, but would have more text options like amvisionprint.net/index.php?route=studio/home&product_id=40 or http://www.dcscreenprinting.com/index.php?route=studio/home&product_id=171# both of which use opentshirts an open source code that is not compatible with Prestashop. It needs to be used with opencart.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also bought this t-shirt designer from code canyon. I got most of it to work on my local shop but there are a lot of problems that I have not had time to fix. This designer is not a module and needs to be loaded manually. Copy and paste into the respective folders in prestashop. Then go to back office ...modules and t-shirt designer should be there(type t-shirt into search). That is as far as I got. Maybe we could help each other figure it out. Not getting any support from the author or code canyon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't even had time to mess with it that much. I ended up grabbing the product customizer 5.0. I'm less impressed than I was with the demo. If your trying to use this module to sell tshirts...forget it. It works fine if I only want to offer customization of the front, but when you try to do the back it's near impossible. It uses the images that you load on the product page and it won't let you select which to use for the front and which to use for the back. You can just load a white front and a white back, but then the customer has to use the image wheel to try to get a color close to what you offer so they can design their shirt. Not exactly user friendly. If there was a way to load all images on the product page and then select which were front and which were back it would be much better. If you're trying to sell items with single side customization it isn't half bad. Another drawback is you can't select several categories to put an image in. You can only do one at a time. It also makes it hard to set up a specific print area. It has a place to set up templates, but I can't seem to make that function so that people know the design goes "here". It does have a neat feature that allows you to use a filter so the customer can change the image color, but the way it works you have to have separate categories for single color and full color images. If I were any good at coding I would assume that these would be easy fixes. I might have to find someone that can make a few changes.

If you'd like to view it I have it up and running on my website. http://www.vinefreshtees.com It's under create a shirt. I'm still loading art and adding categories, but it's functional. I also still have to move the hook, but the line they say to add to the product.tpl doesn't seem to work. I have to mess with that some more.

• 4 months later...

Hey , i have a question about the customizer 5.0 , you can make only shirt ? Or it`s possible to put some other products ? Hoodies, mouse pad and other stuff ? So i understand you only can put designs on the front, thats right ? sorry for my english :-)

thanks for your help Pascal from Mönchengladbach Germany 

• 3 years later...
On 10/30/2016 at 3:53 AM, WOS08 said:

Hey , i have a question about the customizer 5.0 , you can make only shirt ? Or it`s possible to put some other products ? Hoodies, mouse pad and other stuff ? So i understand you only can put designs on the front, thats right ? sorry for my english 🙂

thanks for your help Pascal from Mönchengladbach Germany 

Using Illustrator, don't use Photoshop. I am a designer with a customer, and I'm used to designing and preparing the files every week I also designed some lil peep merch hoodie. Use strong PMS colors where possible. Hold it down to 6 or below. The shirts should be lined with linen. My consumer uses the vendor that can conveniently render 6 colors. That is not even more than four. You prefer not to receive CMYK files. You'll want to use 4 color process if printed digitally. It's not a bad thing to talk to the manufacturer because each has different setups.

Edited by Prince556 (see edit history)