Error After Checking My Site

Hi, after install SEO Expert module from Prestashop and fill in some data, I test my site with metachecker and I get this report back, so I'm woundering if someone can tell my what this mean and what to do to fix that.

Same whith another module I bay, nothing works correctly, maby its something with my setting in my server or there is some conflikt between some modules.

Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 213:		{Line 214:			Metatag cur = new Metatag();Line 215:			cur.Content = m.Attributes["content"].Value;Line 216:			if (m.Attributes["http-equiv"] != null)Line 217:			{

Source File: d:\www\metachecker.net\Site\Analise.aspx.cs    Line: 215

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]   Analise.AnaliseMetatags(XhtmlDocument document) in d:\www\metachecker.net\Site\Analise.aspx.cs:215   Analise.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\www\metachecker.net\Site\Analise.aspx.cs:112   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +24   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +41   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +131   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +65   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2427