ndiaga

[ Module] Prestashop Product Orders List

I build this module after somebody asked a question in this forum.

"  Hello,

I need to know if there is way to list products, where I can see all orders of this specific product.

Why I need this: 

I have lot of orders, where I have to buy items from my supplier. When items come to my shop, I don't know, what orders are assigned to products. Is there any way to find it out?

Or if there is some module for this?

Sorry for my poor English, but I hope you understand   :)

Thanks for replies."

This module is the answer to that question.

It allows you to display :

• A  List of Ordered Products.
  • And  a List of Orders specific to a product.

LEARN MORE

post-818747-0-82800400-1453819498_thumb.png

post-818747-0-04201500-1453819501_thumb.png

LEARN  MORE

Edited by ndiaga (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi ndiaga!

Thanks a lot. Nice contribution!

Best regards

MacRoy

Great idea! Would it be possible to add it somewhere in the menu and not have to go into the modules config to see the stats?

Hi Daresh,

Yes you can add a tab in the menu and link directly to the module's config page.

Very useful module, but is it possible to add search in collumns header like in orders default page? 

28 minutes ago, ilovekutchi.com said:

Could you give me some hints on how to filter the list to a specific order status and then sort it by ID order?!

Thank you!!

That option is not included but you can add it if you are confortable with php.

On 15.09.2017 at 6:33 PM, Pawell said:

Very useful module, but is it possible to add search in collumns header like in orders default page? 

Search by what ? Product? or oder reference?

Thank you for this upload, seeing how you solved something in one of the functions, helped me solve my problem in a module I'm building, too.

On 15.03.2018 at 11:31 AM, Pablus said:

it is working with 1.7?

Yes, it's a BO  module.

All BO modules from 1.6 work in 1.7 

Great module! Let me offer you to add filter to find products by ID Product or Product name. At the moment I have more than 1000 results and I would want to have option to filter them.

5 hours ago, diyan1234 said:

Great module! Let me offer you to add filter to find products by ID Product or Product name. At the moment I have more than 1000 results and I would want to have option to filter them.

Ok, waiting for the offer.

On 26/1/2016 at 3:45 PM, ndiaga said:

I have lot of orders, where I have to buy items from my supplier. When items come to my shop, I don't know, what orders are assigned to products. Is there any way to find it out?

Hi ndiaga

Thank you very much for your module. I was a long time trying add these features in backoffice order list to show all the required purchases to my supplier in a fast way and being able to filter by "payment received"

You can see in My old post a easiest and fastest mode to get this info in narrow columns within of backoffice orders list but I can´t get the product quantity ordered

Do you know how show in backoffice order list the product references and product quantity ordered ?

Controllers/Admin/AdminOrdersController.php
Code required to add variables around line 59 and to add columns for these variables around line 85

best regards

Hi,

Do you know how show in backoffice order list the product references and product quantity ordered ?

It will be hard to add product reference in that culumn beacuse you don't have one product in oder products.

But you can add the reference in the order details page instead.

Hi ndiaga

It is not hard for PS 1.5.x, you only need search in AdminOrdersController.php os.`color`, and just below add:

(SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(so.product_quantity SEPARATOR "\ ") FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'order_detail` so WHERE so.id_order = a.id_order) as quant,
(SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(so.product_reference SEPARATOR "\ ") FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'order_detail` so WHERE so.id_order = a.id_order) as products,

Then now you should add colums for show product references and quantities ordered, for that search $this->fields_list = array(  and just below add:

$this->fields_list = array(
  'products' => array(
  'title' => $this->l('Supplier Reference'),
  'align' => 'left',
  'width' => 85
),
  'quant' => array(
  'title' => $this->l('Quantity purchased'),
  'align' => 'left',
  'width' => 15
),

it works perfect for PS 1.5.x BUT with PS 1.6.1.13 it generates problems showing different the Total Order ammount

Do you know how fix the SELECT GROUP CONCAT code to runing without issues in PS 1.6.x ?

best regards

Edited by seog (see edit history)

On 02.03.2018 at 11:51 PM, ChewieTheWookie said:

Thank you for this upload, seeing how you solved something in one of the functions, helped me solve my problem in a module I'm building, too.

You are welcom.

Great idea! Would it be possible to add it somewhere in the menu and not have to go into the modules config to see the stats?

1 hour ago, odemoncher said:

You can add a new menu item in "Quick view "   or create a new in tab. 

For the second option you to edit the code.

You know  all modules can not have theire our menu in the BO     tab.

People use to ask that question but imagine if you to add all installed module in the tab...

Search a module and get to its configuration page is not that much work.

3 hours ago, mitsi2011 said:

Hello,

How can i add the filter bar to this module please ?

Thank's

You can not unless you  rebuild the code.

Thank you.

I start prestashop but I am not an expert. do you have any code that can help me please

52 minutes ago, mitsi2011 said:

Thank you.

I start prestashop but I am not an expert. do you have any code that can help me please

The filter is not an easy thing.

Try to check the method that is used in  AdminProductController 's    filter  .

10 minutes ago, mitsi2011 said:

Yes very useful.
I found the paid version, but unfortunately there is not the complete filter and I'm not sure that the module contains a controller.
Do you have an idea of its content please.
here is his link: https://prestatuts.com/en/modules-prestashop/47-product-orders.html

Thank's

I can add the filter for you if you buy the paid version  but you will need to pay for the customization too.

7 hours ago, mitsi2011 said:

Thank you Ndiaga

I'am OK for proposition.

see your PV please

Ok, thanks.

in you site I saw a screenshot where you can Select a Product using drop down list. What about if I have 5000 products? That drop down list will be so long. I would pay for your module if I can select a product with auto complete menu or as it is working the filter in menu orders in BO product-orders.jpg

5 minutes ago, diyan1234 said:

in you site I saw a screenshot where you can Select a Product using drop down list. What about if I have 5000 products? That drop down list will be so long. I would pay for your module if I can select a product with auto complete menu or as it is working the filter in menu orders in BO product-orders.jpg

ok, you are right.

If you buy it I can add that feature for you if are willing to pay an additional fee  .

This is ridiculous. I will buy it as soon as I saw it in you paid version and when it is available for everyone. I think it's normal to make well-functioning modules, not modules to ask for money for each modification.

4 hours ago, diyan1234 said:

This is ridiculous. I will buy it as soon as I saw it in you paid version and when it is available for everyone. I think it's normal to make well-functioning modules, not modules to ask for money for each modification.

People have different needs.

This module was build under a client request who needed to show these reports for a couple of  10 products not 5000 products.

So it was ok for him.

But no problem I will get you what you want.

4 minutes ago, yama said:

Hello,

Could you tell me what's the difference between the free version and the 15 USD version?

This version don't count how many orders a product has.

It list only the list of ordered products and the list of id orders of a given product.

The paid version is more organized.

5 hours ago, diyan1234 said:

Done I just add the search option

product-orders.jpg

hi, is it possible to have this module put products into a list everyday would be a different list ?

11 hours ago, mktm20111 said:

hi, is it possible to have this module put products into a list everyday would be a different list ?

Yes, it  possible  to list only orders  of  the day  only.

You will have to modify the code and  that  feature since it not there by default.

Hello,

We have right purchased the module, but it does not work for us.

We receive lots of orders without stock. Like a week later or so, we are getting goods from our suppliers. So the idea for this module was to place the item received (ideally reference), and get a list of the orders with a particular product. 

The module is just giving a list of already sent orders, but not pending orders, that was the only reason to buy it.

Is there any chance to add also not sent orders to the search result?

The module is just giving a list of already sent orders, but not pending orders, that was the only reason to buy it.

Yes  the module  is  only  for   valide  orders.

If  you need  it  to work   as  you  are  requiring   you will have   to  ask   for   a customization.

Hello,

it is possible view for order in preparation? And it is possible view the state of the order, without directly entering the order?

Best regards

53 minutes ago, luca82 said:

Hello

it is possible view for order in preparation? And it is possible view the state of the order, without directly entering the order?

Best regards

Hi,

You  don't   have  the  status  of  the  order  in  the  listing   but  we  can  that  field  in your  version.