Homepage Featured Products Arrangement

Hey all,

My client is claiming that since a recent update (updated to 1.6.1.2, however have tried upgrading to latest 1.6.1.4 to fix also), that when re-arranging the featured products on homepage in the back end (products, filter by category: home and then using the position arrows to move products up and down). He claims that he used to be able to move a product from say page 2 or 3 or whatever to the top it would move onto the previous page but now no longer does, so therefore cannot move a product to the first page..

I have tried upgrading to the latest prestashop but this does not fix it. I have 2 stores and both have this problem.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Howard

You can not move products between pages, so lets say you have 100 products in a category and the view is set to 50 while on page 2 you can only move to top of page.

However if you set the view to 100 to view all products on a single page then you could move say product 75 all the way to the top position 1.

That being said if rearranging Home Featured results in nothing moving check the Featured Products module and see if someone set to randomly display products this will make the products position in home mean nothing.