Creating A Pack Of Products

Hi everybody.

I am trying to integrate some packs in my shop with the wharehouse and stock management funcionality.

First: Inside of the product, in the BO, i do not see anything on the Pack, A new tab appears on the left, titled "Pack",but it is empty

Second: I was expecting that the quantity available for the pack it was the result of the products individually, but it is "0", and I need to determine in the stock managment the pack quantity.

Or should i forget all this and buy a 249.99€ pack module to be easyer?

Many thanks!

Hi Nemo1

My version is 1.6.1.3

On the help menu it says: A new tab appears on the left, titled "Pack". This tab only features two text fields and a button:

Ok, so to control the quantities, is there any option to do it automatically?

We want to create packs in order to increase the sales amount, what is your advice?

We have more than 2000 products, do you have any sugestion to help to manage it more efficently?

Many Thanks.

Really odd, You are not using any third party module, correct? Mine usually display in the same tab as information.
I have not tested packs with advanced stock management, but it should decrease pack quantities if you setup a stock for it. However, I can't tell off the top of my head if it would also decrease the contained products' stock.