New Theme Bugs

I just changed the theme of the store and I'm trying to get all the bugs worked out. There are still a few I can't manage to figure out on my own. Maybe someone here knows what I'm doing wrong.

The short description didn't show up on the products page so instead of placing it under the price I though I would create a tab under the description and add it there. It makes more sense for my purposes. I was able to add the short description tab that I wanted, but I can't get the content to show up inside it. I added the short description tab and changed the name to sizing chart. When I add the code to make the chart pop up it shows up in my description and my data sheet, but not in my sizing chart tab.

There is also trouble with the search bar. If you type "gun" in it and press enter...you only get 10 results. If you type "gun" and click the magnifying glass you get 42. Update:  I was able to fix this by going to Preferences -->Search Set 'Ajax Search' to yes and 'Instant Search' to No

I don't know the right term for it, but the color selector on the product page under each item is skewed. All of the regular HEX colors show up fine, but the swatches that I uploaded show up odd. I have already tried resaving the swatches, but it didn't do anything.

None of these problems occurred before I changed my theme yesterday and upgraded to Prestashop 1.6.1.4

If anyone can help me solve these issues or sees any that I have missed I would really appreciate the help

www.vinefreshtees.com

Edited by vinefreshtees (see edit history)