Require Both Phone Numbers Upon Registration

Hi guys, can someone help me with this please?

I believe it's a simple mod to do but I don't have the technical background to do it :D

Basically what I want to do is have both phone numbers (phone & mobile phone) be required when a new user registers.

Thank you!

And what happens if someone does not have a mobile AND a landline?

Think carefully. I am sure you have a valid reason, but it may put customers off. 

The first/or second phone number will be used for something else.

Some current legislation requires a custom field to be added to PS, and I preffer using this for the moment because I believe I will revert back as soon as the legislation will be cancelled (by a petition).

Thank you!

Edited by BlueMe (see edit history)

It may help but I see in the comments section that someone said he uses One Page Checkout and has some issues with the solution presented. I am too using OPC... so I guess I will be running into the same problem.

I will do a test tomorrow (too late now) nevertheless, and I'll post back.

Thank you for your assistance!

Scratch that, I already edited "Phone home" in OPC to be "CNP" (wich is Personal Identification Number) the new law requirement in Romania.

Now I need to find a way to have PrestaShop check both fields "Phone" and "Phone Mobile" to be filled upon new user registration. 

I'm thinking that it's just one line of code and I've already tried something but it didn't work, so... is there someone with some PHP knowledge willing to help ?

Thank you!

I tkink in classes/Adress.php line ~ 120

this:

'phone' => array('type' => self::TYPE_STRING, 'validate' => 'isPhoneNumber', 'size' => 32),

'phone_mobile' => array('type' => self::TYPE_STRING, 'validate' => 'isPhoneNumber', 'size' => 32),

change to:

'phone' => array('type' => self::TYPE_STRING, 'validate' => 'isPhoneNumber', 'required' => true, 'size' => 32),

'phone_mobile' => array('type' => self::TYPE_STRING, 'validate' => 'isPhoneNumber', 'required' => true, 'size' => 32),

You can try it.