Basket Rule Added Tax After Order?

davidell

This store is running 1.6.9... I've set up several Basket Rules with a % discount on specific products.

When ordering these products and applying the 'Voucher Code' on the Payment page the discount is applied perfectly, EXCLUDING tax.  Everything is calculated as intended.

Once the order has been processed however, both order confirmation email and the new order in the back office, show the discount has been applied to the order total INCLUDING tax?  Despite what was displayed at 05. Payment?

Even though it all looks 100% correct when the user submits the order, as it processed the tax is applied to the discount that in turns gives the client an ‘extra’ discount... however, the total for both still is calculated correctly?!

Has anyone encountered similar issues?  I've tried searching for the same, but drawing blanks on this one.

Here's a screen grab that might explain things a little better?

post-816459-0-17397400-1453382325_thumb.jpg

Edited by davidell (see edit history)

A little update on this mysterious one.

This week we migrated this site to a new host.  I have a mirror of the site running on my dev' server, and these calculations work perfectly, even after the order process?!

So, what's the difference on this new server?  I've encountered permission errors already, so could this be somewhere to look?

Has anyone encountered this before, or be able to help me out as to where to look specifically in order to resolve?