Error Adding Language

Hi there, I just installed the Prestashop 1.6.1.4 and I'm having an issue adding the Arabic language. I tried to install Prestashop choosing the country "United Arab Emirates", but I got the below Error:

Property Language->name length (34) must be between 0 and 32

So I chose US, for the installation, I then was able to "Import a localization pack" and choose "United Arab Emirates", but when I select to import the "Languages" I get the below Error:

[PrestaShopException]

at line 909 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

904.             }
906.             $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
907.             if ($message !== true) {
908.                 if ($die) {
909.                     throw new PrestaShopException($message);
910.                 }
911.                 return $error_return ? $message : false;
912.             }
913.         }

ObjectModelCore->validateFields - [line 825 - classes/Language.php]
    LanguageCore::checkAndAddLanguage - [line 970 - classes/Language.php] - [4 Arguments]
    LanguageCore::downloadAndInstallLanguagePack - [line 342 - classes/LocalizationPack.php] - [3 Arguments]
    LocalizationPackCore->_installLanguages - [line 97 - classes/LocalizationPack.php] - [1 Arguments]
    LocalizationPackCore->loadLocalisationPack - [line 203 - controllers/admin/AdminLocalizationController.php] - [4 Arguments]
    AdminLocalizationControllerCore->postProcess - [line 178 - classes/controller/Controller.php]
    ControllerCore->run - [line 367 - classes/Dispatcher.php]
    DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 58 - admin/index.php]

Also when I try to Add the Arabic language using the Traslations menu, I get this error:

Thanks in advance.