Module That Modifies Price By Percent On Attribute Selection

Hello,

I am looking for a module that would allow me to set a base price and prices of product with attributes multiplied by a percent.

Default Prestashop allows to set price of product with attribute modified by some amount, but what I need is to multiply the price.

For example, a basic product with attribute A1 costs $100 x 1.0 and product with attribute A2 costs $100 x 1.5 or 150% otherwise, which is $150.

I need multiplication because I need to set few different attributes to one product. Then the price of product with three attributes A, B and C would be computed like this: base x A factor x B factor x C factor

Do anyone know such module (paid or free)?

I am looking for something different. Example product: a leaflet with attributes: size (A3, A4, A5), paper weight (200g/m2, 250, 300), circulation (500, 1000, 2000)

And leaflet with attributes A4, 250, 1000 costs $100

second product: A5, 250, 1000 costs for example $60

A4 would be default and would have factor 1, A5 would have factor 0.6, A3 would have factor 1.8

Attributes values should be available to select from a list. 

And if I wanted to change the price of each combinations I would have to change only base price.

szymmszy, I don't think your module does what the OP is asking for. I guess you misunderstood? The OP is looking for a solution that will allow setting an added percentage price for attributes. Your module appears to be something that can mass update pricing, but that is not what is needed. Am I wrong about your module?

You're right Bill, I search for something different. What I need is a module that slightly modifies working of attributes. Now, in default Prestashop we can increase or reduce price by some amount (add or subtract) but when there are more than one attribute group it is quite useless for me because price changes proportionally. I'm looking for solution which would allow me to set percentage impact of attributes on price (multiply or divide).

As I wrote in my previous post, a leaflet price changes proportionally depending on size. And those prices are also changes when circulation changes. I would like to achieve sush values:

Leaflet A5    A4     A3

500     $60   $100 $180

1000   $120 $200 $360

2000   $240 $400 $720

And there is also third and fourth dimension of this table which is paper weight, and "duplex". It impossible to achieve such prices increasing it by amount (or am I mistaken?), it is only possible by multiplying. 

Are here any module developers which could make it maybe?

Edited by mrio1212 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...