Issue With Moving To Another Server

Hi,

I just got another server from inmotion and I want to move my shop there, but before changing the DNS, I want to be sure that everything is working fine, then I will change the DNS, add the domain as add-on and will assign it to the shop folder as the it's not in the root! (I have 4 website on this panel and the shop is one of them).

The problem is when I enter the new URL which is a folder on newdomain (e.g. www.domain.com/shop), it will goes directly to the current website which is on old server yet! It seems there is a redirection but I couldn't find it!

I did this: 

1. copy all files from oldHost to my HardDrive

2. copy all files from HD to newHost
3. create new db on newHost
4. create db user on newHost with all needed rights
5. edit settings.inc.php in config dir
6. export all mysql data from oldHost in sql format
7. import the exported sql file in newHost

8. change the Shop domain and SSL domain in ps_configuration table from phpMyadmin

9. cleared the folder in SMARTY and kept the index files in both folders

but still the site will redirect to the old hosting. I've cleared my cache many times and checked it with different browsers..

Please give me any clue to solve this issue!

Thanks,

Finally found it and changed it to proper URL but another problem here:

This web page has a redirect loop
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
I've removed/renamed .htaccess, cleared cache, removed all cookies, but no success.

Any clue for this one?

Thanks a lot for help,

Actually I did, but no details of error. Still same error message.

I've tried to clearing cookies but no success.

I think showing error is off by the server and I don't have php.ini to change it. I will fix this first and then will copy the error here when I got it.

Thanks SupportPS,

Hey,

After lots of challenge with the migration finally succeed to have the website on new hosting. The main problem was define('_PS_CACHE_ENABLED_', '1'); which I disabled it. Now, I have the website in a folder and it seems working fine but there is an BIG PROBLEM here. Nothing is working! I can't do any action with database such as changing a setting, creating new product, or anything else.. when I do such a thing, it will go to a white page with no warning. It means I have admin panel but cant do anything. I can go anywhere I want in admin panel but cannot do any transaction with db.

I am getting this error when enter to any page in admin panel:

Warning on line 1789 in /home/bluese10/public_html/bluesense-interior/classes/controller/AdminController.php file 
[2] Can not modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at / home / bluese10 / public_html / blue interior sense /modules/emptycache/classes/modulesamdha.php:3323)

Any ideas are appreciated!

Thanks,

UPDATE: I've checked that file (modulesmamdha.php) and it has exactly 3323 lines! The file seems complete and I checked with original one, there is no different!

I've removed the module manually from Cpanel as I couldn't do anything in BO and the website is working fine!!! 

Edited by Shahrooz (see edit history)
  • Like 1