Need Some Help Here

tccb

Hi guys, i am new here and i will like to ask you some questions maybe you guys can help me out.

1. Is there an option to see the shop (front end) when i am logged (as main admin) and the shop is is maintenance mode (like you can with WordPress)?

2. Can i make a user or something so the client can the store (see the progress i make with customization) even when for the non-logged users the website is in maintenance? 

3. Are there any free modules (can't find any on the module store)?

4. Can you recommend me a good module for customer comments and review on products (free or is its and really good one, with payment?

Thanks for now and rely looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,

tccb

Hi guys,

i have some questions that i will like to hear your opinions about, if you can, will appreciate your help.

1. can someone recommend me a module for flash sales? for example this a product is at 50% off for the next 24h

2. what do you guys think about http://addons.prestashop.com/en/social-rewards-coupons/3445-facebook-referrals.html or is there a free alternative? will like a module where customers can earn referral points if they share a product on social media.

3. A loyalty module where customers can see they will earn x amount of points (equivalent to x USD) if they buy the product

4. Is there a module that can recommend accessories for a specific product, you are for example on a bike page and under is there are 5 for example items related to that, break, seat, rims and so on that are compatible with that specific product.

5. improved search bar, is a customer enter for example the first 2 letter from a product the search will show a list of 5 items or so that start with those 2 letters (similar to google search bar)

I am looking for some good modules (free if there are any or paid but modules that you guys know/use and can recommend).

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,

tccb