Ajax Checkout Problems

I'm encountering several major problems with our website checkout process all of a sudden. I'm using 1.6.0.2 and the domain name is www.cricket-hockey.com

I now can't use the ajax cart and had to disable it in the cart block module otherwise it was impossible to add anything to the basket.

And now I have just been called by a customer to say they can't adjust the quantity of a product once they have added it to their cart. It comes up with the following error:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save update quantity Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: error

On the Chrome console, the error is as follows:

POST https://www.cricket-hockey.com/?rand=1453133713949 404 (OK)send @ v_141_e214894cf62c6c0f076fb4d743ce0355.js:1n.extend.ajax @ v_141_e214894cf62c6c0f076fb4d743ce0355.js:1upQuantity @ v_141_e214894cf62c6c0f076fb4d743ce0355.js:570(anonymous function) @ v_141_e214894cf62c6c0f076fb4d743ce0355.js:427n.event.dispatch @ v_141_e214894cf62c6c0f076fb4d743ce0355.js:1r.handle @ v_141_e214894cf62c6c0f076fb4d743ce0355.js:1

I also had a call from someone who said they can't access the website at all on their MAC using Safari. It says the page can't be loaded. I can't replicate this problem, but notice that when I check the server headers on https://urivalet.com it says it is unable to load the website. The same happens for my second multistore which is topcue.co.uk and I am getting the same ajax errors on there too.

I also notice there is an error on the homepage which maybe is related to this but have no idea what it means:

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

So far I have done the following:

- cleared cache

- disabled one step checkout

- enabled debugging in defines.inc.php (incidentally the website then comes up with lots of override errors)

- disabled ajax cart (would really like to be able to use this though)

- disabled SSL

- disabled multistore

Nothing seems to work.

Please could someone suggest where to go from here?

Many thanks

This is the most important part of the response:

<b>Strict Standards</b>: Declaration of Link::getProductLink() should be compatible with that of LinkCore::getProductLink() in <b>/home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/override/classes/Link.php</b> on line <b>413</b><br/>

Some module, which overrides the Link class, needs a fix.

Here are some of the messages I am getting in the back office:

Warning on line 1789 in file /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/override/classes/Link.php:413)

Strict Standards: Declaration of Link::getProductLink() should be compatible with that of LinkCore::getProductLink() in /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/override/classes/Link.php on line 413

The website is now displaying the following error messages:

Strict Standards: Declaration of Link::getProductLink() should be compatible with that of LinkCore::getProductLink() in /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/override/classes/Link.php on line 413

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/override/classes/Link.php:413) in /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1000

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/override/classes/Link.php:413) in /home/cricket/domains/cricket-hockey.com/public_html/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1001

Any idea what is wrong?