Accounting Solutions,integrations - Whats Your Method?

airsoft4you

Hi All

So I have been using Prestashop for a while now, loving how the devlopmentshave come such a long way, the future looks bright for Prestashop.

I have one question to ask the community how do you do your accounting with Prestashop?

My process is currently all a very manual one. I am wanting to automate the exporting into an accounting solution but struggling to find integrations. I don't mind DIY solutions such as multiple integrations like CSvs etc, would be great to hear how others do it.

Kind Regards

Toby

• 1 month later...

I'm disappointed to see so little in terms of accounting integration. I am really excited about PrestaShop, and want to migrate from Shopify, but the lack of any reasonable option for accounting integration is a show stopper. 

I have spent a lot of time searching, and every integration I have found is no longer supported, or cost 5-10x as much as PrestaShop and the accounting solution combined! 

Can't somebody create a simple integration to Xero or Quickbooks? If you do, you will have a customer right away!

• 4 weeks later...